Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Addictiveness and physical "high" from PM

One of the things that we write and read the most about on this forum is the supposed addictiveness of PM.
A few days ago I took 1000mg all at once (Ainterol's) instead of 500, and a few physical responses came to me stronger than usual. It's nothing new, I always feel them with PM, but with more PM they are stronger, so I am starting to wonder if there is something in it that goves an actual chemical "high" to the body.

I can only describe this "high" with:
1) a feeling of dry throat, as if I ate a dry cracker
2) a smell of iron in my nose. As if my nose was bleeding (same smell)
3) a sense of warmth at the back of my throat
4) a feeling of light-head for about 10 mintes

They all kick in, in this order, about 5 minutes after I've swallowed the caps.

So, it's not really a "pleasure high" like you can get with some more or less legal (depending on the country) drugs. But it's more like a "familiar feeling" that always comes with taking PM.

I am not saying that this is what causes addiction, but knowing that PM does something more immediate than releasing oestrogens in your body could be a starting point. Then, all drugs act on some hormone receptors so I am sure that the fact that we want to go back has more to do with that, but it would be nice to know if the 4 effects that I mentioned are familiar to anyone else.

Thank you

No, I never had that experience with Ainterol's PM.  I've taken up to 1,500 mg at once and never had such symptoms.

Never had these experiences yet either, but im on a lower dosage so.

Kinda sounds like an allergic reaction.

I never had those symptoms. I would get really tired if I took two capsules at the same time, but that's about it.

I've never had anything like that, but then again I've never taken that much in one go. The most I can take is 2x500mg twice a day. More than that and I get the headache from hell.

I've never had anything like that to me. 

Nothing like that with me either.

Don't post much but yeah that sounds like a mild allergy or possible it's in your head (not to be mean or dismissive but the brain is damn powerful). 5 min isn't really long enough for stuff to be acting systemically but  it could be enough to trigger an allergy. Consider opening a cap, and mixing it into a paste and applying some to your forearm/underarm and see if it reacts.

(13-02-2020, 06:50 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I've never had anything like that, but then again I've never taken that much in one go. The most I can take is 2x500mg twice a day. More than that and I get the headache from hell.

I’m getting a headache from just 1x 500mg per day. Also get a hot flush.  ?

I can’t reduce the dose lower than that. The ainterol pills only come in 500mg caps!

Am I just too ‘open’ to the power of PM or is my T/DHT fighting back? Any ideas welcome...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon