Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A bra that fits calculator?

(10-02-2020, 02:41 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(10-02-2020, 01:21 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Awe-some!

Maybe it's just a mental thing, but it doesn't look like I have B-cup breasts though.   Huh

It definitely doesn't look like I have DDD cups. LOL.

I'm not sure it looks like I just have A cups either. There are some differences from cis women that aren't going to be changed by hormones or even implants. Rib cage is going to bigger, breasts also are going to be further apart. I have a few padded bras that fit OK except that the pads don't cover my nipples. Not sure how this effects my sizing, but I also used to be a bit of a bodybuilder, and still have pretty big pecs underneath my breasts.

Finding an actual bra that fits looks like it will be a challenge. If I find one, I might stock up on that brand and style because they'll probably stop making it.

@PaulaJ

I was thinking having B cup boobs would mean they start to "drop" from my torso (if that makes any sense).

Have tried this sister sizing that I think it was Stevenator mentioned, trying on lots of bras.
Seems I'm either a 90A or 80B, fill both.
But prefer to go with the 80B, sounds better.
But will soon have lots more bras to try on, the ex girlfriend who has put on a bit of weight says I can have all her old bras  Smile
She is the only person who knows about what I'm doing, but only hitch is I have to let her undress me first to see what I have done to myself.
Well.....sacrifice.....close my eyes and think of England  Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon