Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introducing myself

I guess I should introduce myself, even if I have posted elsewhere before this.

I'm a soon to be 40 year old suffering from gender dysphoria. Fortunately nature was gentler with me than most, so I never really developed much in puberty. And for decades my dysphoria was fine with just having the breasts I had developed from gynocomastia (c-cup, though not sure how much is fat due to me being obese) and the fact that I didn't have much in the trunk. I had a boring life, more or less just surviving, never really happy, yet never really could figure out why.

However I guess I am approaching my version of a midlife crisis having a dysphoric breakdown after a weight loss caused the loss of some breast tissue (I was a D-cup before and hope my journey here will get me back there). Fortunately I did get some support from others in the same situation and as I picked back up the pieces I could see that the puzzle that was me had been me was missing pieces and some pieces had been forced into the wrong positions to fit.

I'm starting BO (according to package tracker it arrives monday), though I'll possibly add more to my regime later, depending of my initial results.

I guess I should be seeking out a doctor, but I've had bad experiences with doctors before. But I figure if I can grow more right from natural products it is better than the synthetic chemicals anyway.

I don't really have a set goal, but I'd at least like to regain my D-cup and definitely would like for them to become firmer and get more womanly nipples.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon