Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to man boobs

Hello,
Poking around the internet I came across this site and was hoping to get some help with questions. 

First some background. I am a Eunuch, castrated about four years ago. My bilateral orchiectomy was due to a congenital defect that caused recurring testicular torsion that finally killed both my testicles. For a year I used testosterone replacement but had stopped three years ago with no real negative effects. But steadily my breast began to increase from gynocomastia and now measure somewhere in the range of a substantial "A Cup" (according to my wife). Recently my nipples have really sprouted and are now both swollen and very sensitive.  Last week I bought my first bra and now find it comfortable, supportive and strangely erotic.

However, very little testosterone has led me to fear some negative health effects and yet the TRT did not play well with my body and I never wish to resume it. So, we have been doing some serious research and decided to go on estrogen (HRT). Hopefully by the weekend I will be on Climara 50 estridiol patches changed once a week.

Now despite the initial emotional discomfort of growing breast and recently donning a bra, both my wife and I have not only come to terms with it but find it somewhat fun. So..... here is my first question:

Being without testosterone I imagine the HRT will have an accelerated affect on my breast growth. How big should I expect them to grow and how long will this process take?  I know genetics play a part and my two sisters and mom are both well endowed. I also know everyone is different and only seek some general guidelines.

If I am going to have female breast I want them to remain firm and pert and not to sag like an old woman. I am currently in a Haynes no wire shear bra and find it not only supports but hides my A cups well enough under a tee shirt. Are there other bras that may help keep their shape? Anything else to achieve my goal? 

Anyway, thanks all to listening to my long winded story.

Hi Seant!
Welcome to the wonderful world of gender confusion.
That said in a playful way that for some is very serious.
I can only guess that HRT in your case will be accelerated since your T makers are gone.
How fast is anyone's guess, but you can be a big help here by keeping a log, measurements, pictures, and progress updates.
Are you looking to transition, or just enjoy the evolution to Femme?
Whats your age if you dont mind me asking?
I love the Walcoal bralettes. I'm not sure if they help with shape, I just like the feeling that all my breast showing is all me and no padding. Its exciting too, as they grow because they really do support my breasts. Lovely feeling.

Welcome and keep posting!
Bobbi

Well, first I'm 50. Wow, where did all that time go? As for transitioning I have no intention for I am a decent looking man but definitely could not pull of going feminine. But I am not averse to my burgeoning breasts and don't mind growing a little bigger. I started HRT yesterday with Climara 50 and plan on a three month trial to see if it helps a lot of the side effects of virtually no testosterone (I'm currently at around 30 ng/dl total with estridiol around 15). I know addition estridiol via the patch with shoot it up and kill what little T the adrenal glans have been making. I't a new adventure and I am fully aware you don't get something for nothing so will just have to wait to see if the positives outweigh the negatives. 

I am definitely going to keep a log and will share it.

Day One. No change but did get a good nights sleep for the first time in weeks.

Welcome to the forum Sean. While the primary function of this site is breast growth with herbs for genetic males, you’ll find a whole range of posters here. Many people here are familiar with HRT, so if you have any questions, you should be able to get answers here. The Admin Lotus has posted a ton of science here that supports growing breasts. The site can be hit or miss at times, like all online forums. There are many here among us who are growing breasts, but still outwardly remaining publicly in our male persona, myself included. I wish you all the success you desire. From the main line physical health aspect, to any mental challenges that you might face. On a personal note, while I’ve attained a B-cup, and I’m striving for more, there are times and situations where I do not want a hint of bustline showing. I’ve found several compression shirts and bras online that have helped me hide my curves. Thanks again for sharing your latest bra. I say this, as bra shopping is exceedingly difficult for men, and I’ve purchased countless bras online that do not fit. That one does, and it’s such a relief. Thanks for sharing your progress, concerns and trials. Best of luck to you going fwd.

(08-02-2020, 06:51 PM)seant Wrote:  Well, first I'm 50. Wow, where did all that time go? As for transitioning I have no intention for I am a decent looking man but definitely could not pull of going feminine. But I am not averse to my burgeoning breasts and don't mind growing a little bigger. I started HRT yesterday with Climara 50 and plan on a three month trial to see if it helps a lot of the side effects of virtually no testosterone (I'm currently at around 30 ng/dl total with estridiol around 15). I know addition estridiol via the patch with shoot it up and kill what little T the adrenal glans have been making. I't a new adventure and I am fully aware you don't get something for nothing so will just have to wait to see if the positives outweigh the negatives. 

I am definitely going to keep a log and will share it.

Day One. No change but did get a good nights sleep for the first time in weeks.

It's been 3 months, how re things going now?  The thing is, at 50 years old you could have C cup breasts and hardly anyone would bat an eye unless you pulled one out.  I'm at an honest 42B some bras 42C and no one blinks.  Lets us know how your doing.

Glad you found us and hope you find the info of help. I will admit that I know nothing about HRT, just natural herbs. I started growing breasts at 65 and have (as we all have had) our ups and downs and now I am proud to say that my girls are a 38D.

Best wishes for a fuller chest

Dart

Hi Seant and welcome!

I have been growing my breasts for some time, but have no real advice on hormones. My routines have involved just about everything from creams, to herbs, rounds of estrogen, suction and massage. 

Looking at your mother, sisters, aunts is a good way to get some idea of your potential for breasts.

As far as bras, the underwire is going to give better support than a no wire.  I wear mostly underwire as much as possible, though with the summer heat I am not sure how that is going to work out.

My best suggestion is to go for a bra fitting. I don't know your location, but most lingerie shops are open to fitting men.  The best way is to call ahead, or email, and ask if they fit men and if so, set up an appointment.  I know that it takes some balls to do it.  I just decided to do it one day for my first time, and went to a Victoria's Secret.  They were very nice and gave me an expert fitting.  I have other fittings at different places as my breasts have grown. I just go in confident and polite.  By doing this, you will save a lot of money not buying bras that don't work.  I am not sure how this is going to work with the pandemic, but the shops will have to come up with something.

I believe that the best thing to keep breasts as firm as possible is exercise - more specifically, chest exercises.  There are no muscles in the breasts of course, but keeping the surrounding muscles firm will help breast shape. Pushups are a great exercise for this.  I have been working out for about 45 years and plan to keep going!  BTW, Marilyn Monroe worked out with dumbbells to keep her chest firm.

Massaging with cocoa butter is also supposed to help keep breasts firm.

Joey

Seant,  still with us?  Any developments?

Cat

Welcome, my new sister, Sean.

The first steps are always the hardest.  There is a wealth of knowledge and experience here.   We hope you stick around.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon