Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

After much reading on here I am confused and need a little advice

(12-02-2020, 01:50 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(12-02-2020, 03:26 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(12-02-2020, 02:38 AM)Drew Wrote:  Personally I  would take absolutely anything but ainterol. Had bad experience with that company. But that's just me.

Sorry, an inappropriate post I  know, just couldn't stop myself. Have such a hatred.

Curious, bad experience with the company (and their shipping) or the product? 

I will add, having used the cream multiple times, it's definitely worth trying.

No not the product, just the rude people behind it. Also find it way overpriced, can achieve results with products costing less than half, I do.

Re: No not the product, just the rude people behind it.

Perhaps resellers like on Amazon or eBay? I've only had good experiences with the person behind ainterolherbs.com (reseller in NY state who ships within the US).

(12-02-2020, 04:49 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(12-02-2020, 02:38 AM)Drew Wrote:  Personally I  would take absolutely anything but ainterol. Had bad experience with that company. But that's just me.

Sorry, an inappropriate post I  know, just couldn't stop myself. Have such a hatred.

No not the product, just the rude people behind it. Also find it way overpriced, can achieve results with products costing less than half, I do.

Perhaps resellers like on Amazon or eBay? I've only had good experiences with the person behind ainterolherbs.com (reseller in NY state who ships within the US).

No, direct them not a reseller, but is my beef, maybe the twat was having a bad day and decided to take it out on me, but now even if they brought out a product to guarantee a D cup a week, I still wouldn't buy it from them.
Yes, I hold a grudge and shake it like a terrier ?
Even have a lifetime ban from their stupid forum although I was only there for a day, didn't insult anybody or use profanity, think is was probably just because I didn't praise of endorse their product. They are now my sworn enemy.I
Sorry for ranting anonymous ? am routing for your A cup ? seriously, hope you get it through Just cream and massage.

(12-02-2020, 06:36 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(12-02-2020, 04:49 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  

No, direct them not a reseller, but is my beef, maybe the twat was having a bad day and decided to take it out on me, but now even if they brought out a product to guarantee a D cup a week, I still wouldn't buy it from them.
Yes, I hold a grudge and shake it like a terrier ?
Even have a lifetime ban from their stupid forum although I was only there for a day, didn't insult anybody or use profanity, think is was probably just because I didn't praise of endorse their product. They are now my sworn enemy.I
Sorry for ranting anonymous ? am routing for your A cup ? seriously, hope you get it through Just cream and massage.

All good Drew.  Thanks for the support. Your breast look great in your profile pic. Anyway I can see more pics.  They look like a good size.

Thanks anonymous, some of those photos are from when I was seriously overweight, 85kg and was filling a B cup.
Now almost a flat belly, 70kg just another 6kg to shed, but am just filling my A cups.
Like you my aim was just an A cup which I have, but now am desperate to fill out a B cup again, but with a trim figure.
When you reach your A, things may change, be careful with the weight, some have wrote about weight gain from PM.

(07-02-2020, 12:27 AM)anonymous657 Wrote:  I am in my first week of actually trying to grow my breasts.  I currently would say I have small man boobs. Probably from not lifting weights these days.  My goal is to get back in shape and have been exercising for a couple weeks now.  I do not have any desire to be a female, but I would like to have some small breasts.  My goal is to keep exercising. Get strong and in shape but also have small but perky girly looking breasts. Like maybe an A cup.  

I have read through hours of posts on this forum and it is a wealth of information.  I have decided I want to try to use the Pueraria Mirifica cream. I can isolate the cream to just my breasts to hopefully keep other parts looking somewhat masculine.  The anterol brand seems to be what is most recommended.  I read on here many people recommend Saw Palmetto pills, but I also read that reduces estrogen. So I am confused. 

I also heard Fenugeek works well.  But I am not sure which to choose or try something else.  

Like I said I don't want big breasts. Small perky girly breasts.  

My questions is should I keep taking SP or switch to something else?  I am really excited to see some results so I am anxious to get on the right stuff. Any advice or recommendations is greatly appreciated

I attached a pic to show you where I am starting from

Re: I also heard Fenugeek works well.  But I am not sure which to choose

Perhaps check out: https://www.herb-pharm.com/product/fenugreek/

Having tried various capsules prior, I've experimented with multiple liquid extracts, and found this one excellent for topical use as it is way less messy and drys quickly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon