Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO journey

Close to 1 month has passed and effects seem minimal or non-existing, except for apparent loss of erection. So I will be starting on actual hrt very soon, which should provide better results.

(07-03-2020, 11:54 AM)Pebi Wrote:  Close to 1 month has passed and effects seem minimal or non-existing, except for apparent loss of erection. So I will be starting on actual hrt very soon, which should provide better results.

Just looked at your booby pictures again and I would do absolutely anything to have boobs like those. Am so jealous!
Love the new avatar too, if I were still a man would totally seduce you. OK technically am but one the inside more than 50 percent female.
So most I could do is cuddle on the sofa (in huge,warm socks, very, very important. Never before understood why women get gold feet, mine totally freeze now) watching a film talking about men and how very stupid they are Smile

Am sure you will get what you want Pebi, and those boobs...am so, so, so absolutely jealous.

(21-03-2020, 12:32 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(07-03-2020, 11:54 AM)Pebi Wrote:  Close to 1 month has passed and effects seem minimal or non-existing, except for apparent loss of erection. So I will be starting on actual hrt very soon, which should provide better results.

Just looked at your booby pictures again and I would do absolutely anything to have boobs like those. Am so jealous!
Love the new avatar too, if I were still a man would totally seduce you. OK technically am but one the inside more than 50 percent female.
So most I could do is cuddle on the sofa (in huge,warm socks, very, very important. Never before understood why women get gold feet, mine totally freeze now) watching a film talking about men and how very stupid they are Smile

Am sure you will get what you want Pebi, and those boobs...am so, so, so absolutely jealous.

Thanks. I do love them, though would love a bit more. Or possibly more importantly I would love for them to be firmer

(21-03-2020, 12:40 PM)Pebi Wrote:  

Thanks. I do love them, though would love a bit more. Or possibly more importantly I would love for them to be firmer

Why firmer? When I was overweight, about a c cup they wobbled and jiggled about all over the place, loved that feeling. Now they are very firm and very small lumps of just breast tissue. Mostly just feels as though I have no breasts at all, unless I look at them then yes.....are there.
I would be happy to lose firmness and have them soft and wobbly again. Regain that feeling again whenever I move.

(21-03-2020, 12:52 PM)Drew Wrote:  

Why firmer? When I was overweight, about a c cup they wobbled and jiggled about all over the place, loved that feeling. Now they are very firm and very small lumps of just breast tissue. Mostly just feels as though I have no breasts at all, unless I look at them then yes.....are there.
I would be happy to lose firmness and have them soft and wobbly again. Regain that feeling again whenever I move.

I love the feeling. I guess firmer might be a wrong word, maybe fuller is better. I feel the hang out to the sides rather than closer to the middle of the chest.

Just a picture from today

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(21-03-2020, 01:00 PM)Pebi Wrote:  
(21-03-2020, 12:52 PM)Drew Wrote:  

I love the feeling. I guess firmer might be a wrong word, maybe fuller is better. I feel the hang out to the sides rather than closer to the middle of the chest.

Ahhh, I see. But isn't it nice when you stretch an arm forward and brush your side boob. Miss that too. But yes, now get what you mean.

(21-03-2020, 01:07 PM)Pebi Wrote:  Just a picture from today

OK now THAT is a cleavage, I have to cross my arms to get even a little. Can run, skip and jump without feeling them move at all. Only way I know mine are there is if I take my top off to look or sneak in a sneaky fondle when nobody is looking.
Those are impressive Pebi, am sure you love your body. Hope to get there myself one day.

Alright going to have to stop talking to Pebi so much openly or everybody will think I'm trying to get into her knickers.
We have talked about this before and neither of us is slightly interested in doing 'that thing'

(21-03-2020, 01:23 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(21-03-2020, 01:07 PM)Pebi Wrote:  Just a picture from today

OK now THAT is a cleavage, I have to cross my arms to get even a little. Can run, skip and jump without feeling them move at all. Only way I know mine are there is if I take my top off to look or sneak in a sneaky fondle when nobody is looking.
Those are impressive Pebi, am sure you love your body. Hope to get there myself one day.

Just for reference of what I mean, here is one where they are not in a bra. They kinda hang to each side, where I'd kinda want them to be more centered.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon