Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO journey

Ordered Swanson Ovarian Glandular a few days ago and hopefully they will be here in a short few days, hopefully tomorrow. Really looking forward to this journey and where it will lead me, which will hopefully take me a long way towards my goal, which includes feminization, including a pair of nice sensitive breasts.

Starting on 2 x 250 mg, will then gradually increase weekly if everything goes according to plan.

In my early puberty I developed gynecomastia, which was fortunately never treated, one of the few things that probably kept me sane over the years. Hence I already have some floppy man boobs, but hope they will grow firmer and make my nipples more sensitive.

Attaching a few images of starting point.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WOW, now that's quite some starting point. Very lovely.

(06-02-2020, 07:17 PM)Drew Wrote:  WOW, now that's quite some starting point. Very lovely.

Thank you. I do worry about how much is due to weight and how much is actual result of gynecomastia. I want to lose a bit of weight, but always worried and freaked out at the thought of losing them.

Well those nipples definitely look feminine to me. IMO small boobs over a flat belly look nicer than big boobs, big belly. But that's just me.

(06-02-2020, 08:45 PM)Drew Wrote:  Well those nipples definitely look feminine to me. IMO small boobs over a flat belly look nicer than big boobs, big belly. But that's just me.

Hoping for big boobs, flat belly. Guess I would be okay with them just filling out and firming up, rather than get a bigger cup.

Welcome Pebi
You sure have a nice start on a beautiful pair of Breasts.
Big caution on BO.
Keep uour body temps  up or it wont work.
LOSE weight first, because BO will go to your hips and belly First, unless you use it as a massage oil.aka boobie butter.
I stated with BO 5 years ago and still cant get rid of my fat ass and midriff.
Bobbi

(07-02-2020, 08:18 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Welcome Pebi
You sure have a nice start on a beautiful pair of Breasts.
Big caution on BO.
Keep uour body temps  up or it wont work.
LOSE weight first, because BO will go to your hips and belly First, unless you use it as a massage oil.aka boobie butter.
I stated with BO 5 years ago and still cant get rid of my fat ass and midriff.
Bobbi

Thank you. I am proud of the level they are now. And I am taking vitamins and such to make sure temperature stays high enough, in particular iodine. I guess I should look into boobie oil then, the Swansons are pills

You’ve already developed Montgomery Glands. We’re you on any previous program of possible diet that contributed to this effect? BO is nice. I think you’ll like it. From the thumbnails it looks like you fill a bra very nicely. What are your starting measurements? Be sure to photo-document your progress. Welcome to the board.

(08-02-2020, 05:46 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  You’ve already developed Montgomery Glands. We’re you on any previous program of possible diet that contributed to this effect? BO is nice. I think you’ll like it. From the thumbnails it looks like you fill a bra very nicely. What are your starting measurements? Be sure to photo-document your progress. Welcome to the board.

Just is my natural growth over many years of gynocomastia and low/non-existant testosterone. I currently between a 44C and 44D, the C is a bit tight, the D feels roomy, but they are kinda floppy. So really hope my journey will make them firmer and my nipples grow larger.

Since you’ve already got growth, now might be a good time to start Progesterone Cream. Good Luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon