Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2nd day on PM Cream and Saw Palmetto, what can i expect?

(06-02-2020, 10:04 PM)D_x Wrote:  
(06-02-2020, 09:52 PM)anonymous657 Wrote:  that is what I want. little perky boobs.  I am going to try just the PM cream and Saw Palmetto pills. I will that will make it more localized to the breasts. i want to keep my erections. does you penis shrink? can you still get hard?

Yea i do still get hard and its not really harder, but i do mention my sex drive going a bit downwards which idm ^^ i find it sexy somehow, so thats helping me more to be in the mood.
But then still i've heared that people get erection problems yes, so it doesnt take away the risk.
But think about this all the hrt people that still have penisses they still can get rock hard + they take estrogens as in estrogens so i mean...

true, i am fine with some penis shrinkage. but i still want sex.  I am really excited to see what the next 30. 60, and 90 days brings. 

do you know if the gains are permanent even after I stopped taking the stuff?

(06-02-2020, 10:28 PM)anonymous657 Wrote:  
(06-02-2020, 10:04 PM)D_x Wrote:  
(06-02-2020, 09:52 PM)anonymous657 Wrote:  that is what I want. little perky boobs.  I am going to try just the PM cream and Saw Palmetto pills. I will that will make it more localized to the breasts. i want to keep my erections. does you penis shrink? can you still get hard?

Yea i do still get hard and its not really harder, but i do mention my sex drive going a bit downwards which idm ^^ i find it sexy somehow, so thats helping me more to be in the mood.
But then still i've heared that people get erection problems yes, so it doesnt take away the risk.
But think about this all the hrt people that still have penisses they still can get rock hard + they take estrogens as in estrogens so i mean...

true, i am fine with some penis shrinkage. but i still want sex.  I am really excited to see what the next 30. 60, and 90 days brings. 

do you know if the gains are permanent even after I stopped taking the stuff?

As what ive heared is that the breast growth will stay permanent. But maybe the fullness will go away i have no clue im not at that stage yet haha

If you take PM long enough you will grow breast tissue, (think tissue is the right word, am only sure of the German word for it).
Anyway that is yours for life, it won't go away.

Do you think saw palmetto pills and the PM cream is enough? Or is it really necessary to take the PM pills?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon