Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

16 Days

This was a long time coming, but I decided in the summer or fall of 2018 that I wanted to have female boobs. I always had pseudo-gyno since 7th grade (12/13). I found out not only my uncle, but also an older cousin, had gyno/pseudo, but it went away from them. Mine stayed, perhaps it was because they lost weight when they were younger when I didn't. When I was 14, I discovered my nipples give me a sensation of pleasure and I started to experiment with my mother's bras. My favorite bra was my mother's 42B bra. At the time, it could give me just a little cleavage. From then to now, I pleasure myself by fantasizing I'm a woman pleasuring herself. I wear a plain unpadded, unlined cotton Just My Size 44B bra when I pleasure myself. I have pleasured myself as a "normal" man less than 8 times in my entire life.

In 2006, I had recurring dreams of what would happen if I won the lottery. And two, maybe three, of my dreams included me having large breasts. I didn't win, but until 2017 I didn't even know men could develop female breasts naturally. I stumbled on here and that's when I purchased a Noogleberry. My left boob looks more feminine than my right and I was always frustrated my right was smaller. I was so happy that for two weeks, after only noogling once in January 2018, my right was finally bigger than my left. But it was also scary. Will it be like this forever, I'm not ready...

In December 2018, I purchased Ainterol Generation III Pueraria Mirifica Breast Cream from Amazon. However, I decided against using it because in November of 2018, my left boob gave me the feelings that it may be getting bigger all on its own and it scared the hell out of me. I had a breast exam and the lady doctor said that I have breast tissue in both boobs, but my left has more dense tissue. I had a mammogram and it showed that my boobs are mostly fat and my left has a little more breast tissue than my right. and my T and E blood tests came back normal.

After I returned that PM cream in January 2019, the time I was supposed to increase my breast tissue in my right boob, all the scary sensations in my left subsided... Enough to not freak me out as much. To this day, my left nipple still has increased sensitivity and I can always feel it against my undershirt when I'm at work. Also in January, I told my primary doctor that I have a breast fetish. It was odd when I told my mom and sister this. My sister is the most understanding, and she was by my side when I told my doctor.

My doctor told me to see a therapist about what I was feeling, because he said he doesn't believe my left boob will get bigger... And during my two week January vacation, I was able to "snap" out if it.

In August of 2019, I decided to try again to increase my right boob size. I purchased Naturaful Natural Breast Enlargement Cream, Swiss Botany Pueraria Mirifica Serum and Naturaful Enhancement Patches. All from Amazon. My plan was to make my right boob bud during my two-week vacation...16 Days.

My typical "morning" routine started with me washing my right boob in the bathroom with soap and water and drying. I would then go in my bedroom and perform 400 Chi massage rotations of my right boob. After that, I would take a 1/2 teaspoon scoop of the cream and perform a "female deer" type massage with between 2 and 4 fingers until the cream was absorbed into the skin. After 15 minutes or so, I took three doses of the PM serum. Each dose was a half-full dropper. I would rub it into my right boob, and on the nipple, using the same female deer-type rotations. It did not take long at all for the serum to be absorbed. I would then wait for 30 minutes before putting on a shirt and then get on with the rest of the day.

Four hours later, I would do the same with the morning routine, but instead of using the PM serum, I would use the patch. And I would leave it on my right boob for at least 4 hours. After that, I would wash off my right boob and go to bed.

The smell of the patch was terrible. It even got in my mouth once, it was so gross. And the smell went through my undershirt, shirt and zippered sweatshirt! I also had troubles with the patch not sticking. So, I waited 30 minutes before putting on the patch. Thankfully, I thought ahead and used my old work Underworks Cotton Bulge Concealer Compression Muscle Shirt Top 974 to hold the patch into place. It worked pretty good.

A lot of things were trial and error. The instructions for the cream didn't help me any, so I used the recommended dosage that my old cream, Natureday Enlargement Formula. And since I was trying to get my right boob to jump ahead my left and bud, I intentionally overdosed everything... I even tried to do the PM serum without the cream, but it would take at least twice as long for it to absorb into my skin.

Nothing really happened. I did notice, however, that I had to urinate a lot and I started to have a little bit of problems getting an erection while pleasuring myself. And the semen was becoming runny. I made sure to stay away from caffeine, since everyone here says to do so. A week after I started, it was a Thursday night, I noticed my right boob stuck out a lot more than normal when I was about to take off the patch and wash off the cream. When I washed my right boob, it felt like something was inside it. It was either tissue or blood. All I know was before I went to bed, I put on my bra to pleasure myself and my right boob was noticeably bigger than my left and my right nipple was pointing higher than my left, for once... It was great.

The next morning I had to go with my dad to the hospital so he can start his new MS infusion. That whole morning I had the sensation of "growing pains" in my right boob. I was like, YES, It's working!

But the further along the day went, those feelings started to go away. And by the time my father's infusion was over, so were those feelings. When I got home I did my normal afternoon routine with the patch. That night after washing the residue that the cream left on the skin, I pleasured myself. I found that the feeling of something in my right boob was absent - it was just blood.

On Saturday I resumed my normal two-times-a-day routine. One thing that I didn't care about was not getting enough sleep. I was always so busy at home. I was hoping for more free time than what I had.
On my last three days before my vacation ended, I decided to use the patch in the morning and in the afternoon... I wanted to finish off the box and it seemed I succeed in getting something to work while I was wearing the patches.

But nothing happened... 16 days off. I emptied one bottle of PM serum and one container of the cream...

I sometime to this day, early February 2020, I feel some "things" going on in my right boob while at work, but that's about it. It reminds me of what I felt within my left boob before November 2018. My right nipple gained some sensitivity, even seemed to get just a little bigger.

I work 3rd shift at a 24-hour grocery store. My last day of vacation was a Thursday and didn't do any creams or anything on Friday morning. On Friday evening when I woke, it felt like I had something similar to a hot flash. I was so warm. I never felt like that after just waking up. After I got out of bed it dissipated. It happened again on Saturday evening, but it never happened since...

And to my shock, I felt something hard in the underboob region of my left boob. It may have always been there, but I didn't notice it until then. Back in November and December of 2018, I was more concerned of feeling something hard behind the nipple, not below it... Come early February the hardness went away, but whatever it is it's still there. I can feel it when I'm at work and sometimes at home. It reminds me of the sensations I had back in 2018. I'm just not too concerned... Yet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon