Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Moving goalposts

I’ve been doing a lot of reading here and seem to have picked up on a common theme. Folks begin with a certain goal for their NBE but then the goal changes over time. For example, the great Lotus began by wanting to prove that you could achieve incredible results with NBE alone. Later on the goal moved to transition. 

What were your goals originally?  Did they change?  How?  Why?

That last question may be the most challenging to answer.

In my case, more than a change there was an addition.
I started because I was curious to see what a pair of boobs feel like. I love them on a woman and I wanted to feel the softness, the bounce, and the sensitivity of the nipples. I have always been a sucker for feelings: I crossdress because I like how my foot is bent in high heels, how lighter fabrics feel on my skin, how the air passes through a pair of nylons... I like to think of myself as a "feelings collector" and boobs were something that I wanted to experience. All I needed was small breasts as long as I could recognise that they were breasts. Even a AAA cup would be enough as long as they could give me some new feelings, and then I would stop.

I joined this forum and other ones too. In another one (MWB) a few guys said that they wanted boobs to better fill their favourite bras. I thought that it was a funny statement until I grew an A cup. That's when I started filling some bras properly and I bought more. There aren't many nice looking 38A bras out there, but there are some nice 38Bs and the higher the cup the more there are and the better they look. So here I am, looking forward to filling a 38B so I can better wear some of the bras that I have but that are quite empty, and looking forward to buying some nicer ones.

(28-01-2020, 03:06 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  In my case, more than a change there was an addition.
I started because I was curious to see what a pair of boobs feel like. I love them on a woman and I wanted to feel the softness, the bounce, and the sensitivity of the nipples. I have always been a sucker for feelings: I crossdress because I like how my foot is bent in high heels, how lighter fabrics feel on my skin, how the air passes through a pair of nylons... I like to think of myself as a "feelings collector" and boobs were something that I wanted to experience. All I needed was small breasts as long as I could recognise that they were breasts. Even a AAA cup would be enough as long as they could give me some new feelings, and then I would stop.

I joined this forum and other ones too. In another one (MWB) a few guys said that they wanted boobs to better fill their favourite bras. I thought that it was a funny statement until I grew an A cup. That's when I started filling some bras properly and I bought more. There aren't many nice looking 38A bras out there, but there are some nice 38Bs and the higher the cup the more there are and the better they look. So here I am, looking forward to filling a 38B so I can better wear some of the bras that I have but that are quite empty, and looking forward to buying some nicer ones.

Your my twin sister!!!!
I have fallen in love with Walcoal bralettes.
They have a nice lacey one in many colors, and being a bralette Whats in my bra cup is all ME, and I love it.
Ebay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Wacoal-38A-...Swkxtd7UFY
or search for walcoal 852191 bralette
Bobbi

I just wanted an A cup.
When I fully fill a B cup will most likely want a C
Never liked men at all, but decided this year I will have one take my virginity.
Now that's a huge, huge change that I never saw coming.

(29-01-2020, 12:57 PM)Drew Wrote:  I just wanted an A cup.
Never liked men at all, but decided this year I will have one take my virginity.

Why do you think that this change has occurred?

(28-01-2020, 03:06 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  In my case, more than a change there was an addition.

Do you think that you will hold in place when you fill out those 38Bs?

(29-01-2020, 10:51 PM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  
(29-01-2020, 12:57 PM)Drew Wrote:  I just wanted an A cup.

Why do you think that this change has occurred?
Going to keep this as brief a possible, because am still not entirely comfortable with this theme.

Actually a very good question which I was too afraid to answer but will try now.

My initial reaction was to claim the hormones messing with my brain, rewiring my head, that would have been the convenient answer.
Blame everything on the oestrogen, that's easy!
I have never been attracted to men or their Gentleman parts, before the idea of letting a Gentlemen part anywhere near me was absurd.
So it was convenient for me to assume that while doing all I can to feminize  my body the side effect was brain reprogramming to make me desire having a man on me.
But just over a year ago while p!aying with my bra's residents having a fantasy of a having man on me, I had an earth shattering experience, which came from deep within my body, though absolutely wonderful also scared the life out of me and put me in denial, convincing myself that I was having a hormone crisis. Flushed everything and was off everything for almost a year.

Am back on now and doing all I can to make my body as female and desirable as I can possibly make it, because even after a year off hormones I was still thinking about sex, a lot.
I suspect the hormones did actuality have an effect on my brain, but instead of forcing me to want sex with men which is the convenient excuse, they made me realise who I am, the person I have been vehemently suppressing my entire life.

Okay this is all guesswork, I know how I feel but am not a psychiatrist so am not qualified to analyse.
So my answer is I don't know, just guessing.

All interesting perspectives so far. I’d love to hear more. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon