Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just saying

Just another "newbie" i reckon.  I'm grateful to have come across this site yesterday.  Been cding all my life, but decided to come out with it the past 5 years.  I am subtle about it, of course.  But at 56 years young I'm trying to become total shemale like.  Been on BO for a year and PM for 6 months.  Got to gain more feminization.  So tired of being male.  This site has been a great learning for me.  Ordering FG asap.  Anything to take away the over bearing masculinity.  I hope to make many friends here.  So please don't be shy.

Hi Sunnie
Welcome
Hope to hear of your great progress and there are lots of us that have jump/fallen over the fence....sadly too many never return.

Whats yor current program like?
Bobbi

(28-01-2020, 04:13 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Sunnie
Welcome
Hope to hear of your great progress and there are lots of us that have jump/fallen over the fence....sadly too many never return.

Whats yor current program like?
Bobbi

thank you, Happy.
i'm just getting started.
2000mg BO
1000mg PM
900 mg  SP
been on BO 1yr,  PM 6mths and SP 6mths.  i used to do 500 push ups a day but stopped a few years ago.  so what little i have as breast are natural muscle loss and fat gained.  i'm going to start FG asap.  if i could do it naturally i'd feminize myself completely overnight.  just really glad to find this forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon