Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not me

(27-01-2020, 01:04 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Dodgy

AND?

Well this is me, taken today. Hardly a cleavage at all and was cheating. Paddded bra and a scoop and lift.
Think we can agree yours is impressive and I'm jealous.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh, very small picture,sorry.
A bigger one, still cheating by scooping and lifting.

Attached Files
.jpg 20200127_121628.jpg Size: 386.56 KB  Downloads: 75

WOW my last picture doesn't show unless clicked but shows how many times it's been downloaded.
How awesome it that. So turned on.

This is the introduction part of the forum and since I never bothered to do that suppose now is as good a time as any to correct that.
Hi, I'm Drew, my girlie name and actually my real one too.
Have been a girl since a very small child, was even dressed as one and mistaken for one until teenage years and that horrid puberty.
Been fooling everybody my whole life by being overly dominant, aggressive, well was military so that was what we did.
Am still in a testosterone infused workplace but when I get home am just a girl who wants to be cared for. I just pretend to be angry all the time to protect myself and fool others especially as I am also quite petite, but am really just a softie. 
That's Drew, I think I'm nice??? At least hope so.

WOW just clicked on that photo link myself. OMG they look massive...... The camera lies people, honestly. Am definitely not that big, just got a good angle, or something.

(27-01-2020, 10:59 PM)Drew Wrote:  WOW just clicked on that photo link myself. OMG they look massive...... The camera lies people, honestly. Am definitely not that big, just got a good angle, or something.

b.s. Drew.  u would have to tape them down to hide them.  they're really impressive.

(27-01-2020, 11:03 PM)sunniethings Wrote:  
(27-01-2020, 10:59 PM)Drew Wrote:  WOW just clicked on that photo link myself. OMG they look massive...... The camera lies people, honestly. Am definitely not that big, just got a good angle, or something.

b.s. Drew.  u would have to tape them down to hide them.  they're really impressive.

Well my uniform takes care of the hiding bit, but honestly! They are really not that big.....the camera lies....a LOT. REally.

OK,  you r the psycho, right?

(28-01-2020, 12:35 AM)sunniethings Wrote:  

Nooooo, stevenator is sweet.
Just the name scares me, but don't let S fool you with scary pictures honey, actually knows an awful lot about this stuff we are doing.

(28-01-2020, 01:32 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(28-01-2020, 12:35 AM)sunniethings Wrote:  

Nooooo, stevenator is sweet.
Just the name scares me, but don't let S fool you with scary pictures honey, actually knows an awful lot about this stuff we are doing.

I see that.  I've been reading you.  Just ain't real sure what the psycho pic was about.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon