Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM brand???

Has anyone had any luck with Barlows PM ? I want to get back on track to increasing my boobs.
I have used the ainterol brand in the past but the price seems to have more than doubled. Any other brands bringing good results ?
Private message me if you like.
Thank you in advance, Alyssa xo

(26-01-2020, 09:37 PM)alyssa_c Wrote:  Has anyone had any luck with Barlows PM ? I want to get back on track to increasing my boobs.
I have used the ainterol brand in the past but the price seems to have more than doubled. Any other brands bringing good results ?

I buy mine from eBay from a company called Sopha Yanthonglang or Thai discount24 reasonably priced and deliver direct from germany, which is convenient as that's where I live.
Had great results in 2018 using their products but since starting again last November have seen little progress in the boob department, everywhere else yes, but boobies not yet. Well not exactly nothing, my nipples are trying to kill me.

(26-01-2020, 10:34 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(26-01-2020, 09:37 PM)alyssa_c Wrote:  Has anyone had any luck with Barlows PM ? I want to get back on track to increasing my boobs.

I buy mine from eBay from a company called Sopha Yanthonglang or Thai discount24 reasonably priced and deliver direct from germany, which is convenient as that's where I live.
Had great results in 2018 using their products but since starting again last November have seen little progress in the boob department, everywhere else yes, but boobies not yet. Well not exactly nothing, my nipples are trying to kill me.
Thank you Drew

Hi Alyssa,
I started with Ainterol and had good results about a year and half until I stopped for a break. Then when I resumed, I bought RACHAA  PM from Amazon and that didn't go very well. I developed rashes on my back, so I stopped. They went away after a couple weeks.  I got another brand  of PM, Herbal for Health off of Amazon. This time I, my breasts broke out in a pimply rash. I said, "Screw it." No PM, just Noogleberry  and massage for 6 months.

Recently I found this website:

https://www.ainterolherbs.com/index.php

and bought a 100 pill bottle of 500mg Ainterol PM . I started two weeks ago at 1000mg a day and the familiar soreness and nipple sensitivity has returned. No rashes! Smile

I would recommend this brand and website. If you're in the US, make sure to select (Shipped within the USA) and you'll get it quicker. Good luck!!
lm

I purchased Barlows PM from Amazon, I will give it a try.
Should be here on Wednesday
Wish me luck I need it lol

cheap ebay PM works great but now with "the virus" lurking i would not buy bulk anything from a mom & pop outfit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon