Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Freya’s F Cups

(07-05-2020, 06:12 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Ya know, every now and then something finally goes good in your life and you have to savor the moment. When the universe throws you a treat, you happily eat that sucka! For me, that was getting a dress off Amazon that actually fits my body and shape AND it was only $15! I love it! When this quarantine stuff is over I most def gotta go to the club in this thing!
Holy mosy ! You look the job . You got perfect shape , boobs , waist and butt  Blush

(08-05-2020, 02:32 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Holy mosy ! You look the job . You got perfect shape , boobs , waist and butt  Blush

Big Grin This isn’t even my final form yet!  I’m far from perfect, and still have a lot of growing to do. But I love the compliments all the same!  Blush

I think when I finally get more fat in my boobs and they become rounder at Tanner 5, my cleavage will be great. They say that it takes about 5 years to complete transition so I still have 2 more years to go to see significant changes. I can’t wait!  Wink

(08-05-2020, 05:59 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  
(08-05-2020, 02:32 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Holy mosy ! You look the job . You got perfect shape , boobs , waist and butt  Blush

Big Grin This isn’t even my final form yet!  I’m far from perfect, and still have a lot of growing to do. But I love the compliments all the same!  Blush

I think when I finally get more fat in my boobs and they become rounder at Tanner 5, my cleavage will be great. They say that it takes about 5 years to complete transition so I still have 2 more years to go to see significant changes. I can’t wait!  Wink
We all will be watching your development  Tongue

Hey fam! 

A bra update for you all. I just got a new ikunyuu bra in from my favorite store Bradelis New York so I thought I would share it with you all.
This one is a Step 2 bra named the Anette Bra.
There are 3 steps to the Bradelis system and step 2 designed bras push your breast together to help create a natural cleavage by adjusting the wires height compared to step 1.
Anyway, the affects are about the same as when I wear my night bras except it’s easier to wear this under clothes.
With Bradelis I have to go up to my sister size (75E) cuz they make their bands tighter than other bra makers. 

I will always recommend Bradelis bras to help beautify your breast if you so desire.
Creating a good Burge’s line is of utmost importance and is the difference between good looking boobs and not so good ones. I’ve also included pics of what the burge’s line is and a few examples of how it makes a difference in breast appearance.

Have a good one everybody! Stay inside and stay safe!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well since they won’t let me add more than 3 pics at a time...

The pink line in the first pic is the Burge’s line. The rest are examples on irl girls

(09-05-2020, 08:46 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Hey fam! 

A bra update for you all. I just got a new ikunyuu bra in from my favorite store Bradelis New York so I thought I would share it with you all.
This one is a Step 2 bra named the Anette Bra.
There are 3 steps to the Bradelis system and step 2 designed bras push your breast together to help create a natural cleavage by adjusting the wires height compared to step 1.
Anyway, the affects are about the same as when I wear my night bras except it’s easier to wear this under clothes.
With Bradelis I have to go up to my sister size (75E) cuz they make their bands tighter than other bra makers. 

I will always recommend Bradelis bras to help beautify your breast if you so desire.
Creating a good Burge’s line is of utmost importance and is the difference between good looking boobs and not so good ones. I’ve also included pics of what the burge’s line is and a few examples of how it makes a difference in breast appearance.

Have a good one everybody! Stay inside and stay safe!
Beautiful  Wink

Haven’t had anything to update on in a while. Breast are still the same size measuring tape-wise.
I’ve been getting into more elements of body care like using organic soaps for my skin.
I also purchased and IPL to take care of body hair.
My skin is a lot lighter than I though cuz when I walk outside I look yellowish, lol.
That’s good for me since that means I can use the IPL on a high setting to take out those nasty hairs I don’t want.
Also, I purchased my first bikini! It fits me surprisingly well and I don’t look bulky at all! Yay! Big Grin
I’m excite for summer to get here. Hope quarantine ends before it’s over.

Ah well, here’s more boobs shots for you to enjoy.

(24-05-2020, 08:37 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Haven’t had anything to update on in a while. Breast are still the same size measuring tape-wise.
I’ve been getting into more elements of body care like using organic soaps for my skin.
My skin is a lot lighter than I though cuz when I walk outside I look yellowish, lol.
That’s good for me since that means I can use the IPL on a high setting to take out those nasty hairs I don’t want.
Also, I purchased my first bikini! It fits me surprisingly well and I don’t look bulky at all! Yay! Big Grin

lookin lush x

(24-05-2020, 08:37 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Haven’t had anything to update on in a while. Breast are still the same size measuring tape-wise.

I call them boobies and half  Blush

Hello! Long time no post. Hope you’re all doing well.

I’ve made some tweaks to my program and it’s been working for the most part.
The new addition is pomegranate oil to my massage routine. 
It’s been about 3 weeks I think and I’ve seen some growth.
I’ve increased in filling my cups on my current bras.
I’m in-between cup sizes F and G (DDD and G for you Americans) depending on bra maker.
I’ll include a screenshot of my measurements below.
Another cm or two and I’ll be a full G, yay!

My breast haven’t fully matured either; still tanner 4 but I’m still only 3 years 2mo into my transition so still a baby lol.
Everytime I massage I’m able to get the cloudy liquid to discharge from my boobs lol. It’s not milk. It’s pretty viscous like an oil.
As long as my girls are grown in roundness and projection, I’m happy regardless what stage of growth I’m in.

Take care guys!

Edit: apparently the screenshot is too big so I’ll type it out.
Underbust loose:84.5cm, firm:81cm, tight 79
Standing bust line: 100cm, leaning bust: 102.5, laying flat bust: 98.5cm
Suggested size 70F/G sister size 75E/F

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon