Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to join the discussion

(12-08-2020, 12:35 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Pictures of another mesh bra that I like.  Wearing it today because temps in upper 90s.
Very sexy bra  Tongue

(12-08-2020, 12:36 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(12-08-2020, 12:35 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Pictures of another mesh bra that I like.  Wearing it today because temps in upper 90s.
Very sexy bra  Tongue
Going through the thread and just wanted to tell you Billie Jean that your breasts are just beautiful!!!

Thank you Guy.  I always appreciate complements on my looks.  All those female hormones at work.  LOL

(16-01-2020, 01:50 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  What do you think of these?

Quite nice I must say!!

A few weeks ago I started taking Ainterol PM tablets again--500mg twice a day.  I think I can see, and can definitely feel, an increase in boobie size.   Wink

A picture of my left boob in one of my mesh bras 44C.  Let me know what you think.  I love compliments!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-09-2020, 09:19 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  A few weeks ago I started taking Ainterol PM tablets again--500mg twice a day.  I think I can see, and can definitely feel, an increase in boobie size.   Wink

A picture of my left boob in one of my mesh bras 44C.  Let me know what you think.  I love compliments!
Decided a braless picture might show my development better.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congrats on your development. 
What does your program consist of?

(05-09-2020, 01:05 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  
(04-09-2020, 09:19 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  A few weeks ago I started taking Ainterol PM tablets again--500mg twice a day.  I think I can see, and can definitely feel, an increase in boobie size.   Wink

Decided a braless picture might show my development better.
That is a fantastic shape . Well done . Many will give right arm for those  Blush

Just beautiful!

(05-09-2020, 02:31 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Congrats on your development. 
What does your program consist of?

S2,

I don't have a consistent program.  I have used Ainterol PM spray fairly regularly, with circular breast massage am and pm, 100 to 300 circles.   (I like something that can be absorbed by the body rather than processed through the liver as most capsules are.)  Also take Fenugreek tablets regularly.

Periodically I shift to Ainterol PM capsules, 500mg twice a day.  Have never taken more than that, although others have had success with larger doses.    When I started the latest batch of PM capsules I also starting taking Reishi capsules and Smoky Mountain Naturals Progesterone Cream, which I rub on wrists or boobs, depending on my mood.  I used the Progesterone Cream once before, probably in early 2019.

Bought some Swanson's BO a few weeks ago and may try that when I finish my current PM supply (3 bottles).  I do not want to transition to female and am concerned about overdoing the female hormones.   I am obviously not very disciplined in my approach, but something seems to work for me.  Comments or recommendations are welcome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon