Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to join the discussion

(16-01-2020, 01:50 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  What do you think of these?

Gorgeous boobs . Well done . I have started using spray twice a day and wild yam Creme for massage .
Still take pm , Reishi, red clover , sp , MSM , ashwagandha but still 32 under and 34 over  Huh

New bra.  Today's boobs.  I like the look.  Very sexy.

Going to the pool this afternoon.  Thought I would wear this to "hide" my boobs.

(02-08-2020, 12:32 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  New bra.  Today's boobs.  I like the look.  Very sexy.
I agree Tongue

Another bra I like.

(15-01-2020, 12:42 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hello and welcome.
To post a picture:
- Click on "new reply" below (not the text box, the button to the right).
- In the next page, write what you want in the text box, then
- In the attachments section click on "Choose File", browse your computer for the image, click "Add attachment". The page will refresh and your image should now be in the attachment list. You can repeat this step up to 3 times per post, one file each time.
- Once happy with copy and attachments, hit "Post Reply" and your post will appear along with your image.

Looking fwd to seeing pictures of your progress!
-
Thanks for the technical help Shirazmn.

(04-08-2020, 09:04 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:   

Another bra I like.
Sorry. Can't figure out why two of the pix are not angled correctly.  The files I am trying to post are upright.

Another bra I like.
Aren’t you suppose to pull from your side boobs to middle ? I read that in many different articles regard proper way to wear bras . Boobs look fabulous

(05-08-2020, 02:50 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Another bra I like.
Aren’t you suppose to pull from your side boobs to middle ? I read that in many different articles regard proper way to wear bras . Boobs look fabulous
Not sure I understand what you mean.  Is the perceived problem my boobs, my bra or something else?

A couple of pix of my boobs taken today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon