Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to join the discussion

(22-03-2021, 03:11 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  
(22-03-2021, 03:05 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Yes. That looks good. That was good advice. I personally prefer it without the overt innuendo, though. We’re both professional photographers. Well, I’m retired now, but I agree with his advise. 

While DiDi here is very creative with her photos, I just use an iPhone to take mine. However, I do have five camera bodies and 20 lenses. I just don’t use them here. LoL 

Nice photos. It better shows your gains. Congrats
Thanks S2, your comments mean a lot.  BJ
BTW, I agree with you about the "innuendo" issue. BJ

(21-03-2021, 10:11 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  I am getting better at photographing my boobs, I think.  Here are a couple of pictures from this morning.
Yummy boobs  Tongue

I'm not sure if these pictures show any boob growth or not.  I was off my routine for a few months and just started up again.  But I wanted to add some new pictures. BJ

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I see gains. Congrats. What has been your program? I try to follow Lotus’s advice to a T, much like HelloDidi is doing. Your break certainly cleared your receptors, so you’ll probably notice some more gains soon. Congrats.

(05-05-2021, 01:29 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  I'm not sure if these pictures show any boob growth or not.  I was off my routine for a few months and just started up again.  But I wanted to add some new pictures. BJ
I think they have grown, certainly lovely breasts, nice shape and size.

Rolleyes

You should change your name to Cheryl Ann Araujo.

(08-05-2021, 01:48 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  You should change your name to Cheryl Ann Araujo.
Sorry S2, i don't  understand.  Who she?

Ok, Google her.  Actually now I do vaguely remember her because my now ex-wife lived in Providence, RI at the time. Now I really don't understand the point of your reference, unless it has something to do with Cheryl's attire on that fateful night.

Re: unforgivable behaviors

Hi all, I have been away for a while.  Time to rejoin the group.  I have been off PM, etc. for a while so I'm not sure my latest pictures show much development, but here goes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon