Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello~

Hello, lovely people!

I'm Tara, a developing femme in my 20s living in America. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here and making progress on my journey. I'm having a slow and steady go with natural herbs and suction pumps, thinking of the long run! If anyone has any general advice for the journey, I'm always appreciative for that! Wish me luck everyone, xo~

Tara

Good luck, Tara ??
Welcome to the forum!

Shiraz

Welcome Tara, you are in great hands here as there are many experienced individuals who have been doing this for a long time now. 

Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

(16-01-2020, 05:36 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Good luck, Tara ??
Welcome to the forum!

Shiraz

Thank you, Shiraz! I do go by Tara Smile

(16-01-2020, 06:07 AM)shaneny Wrote:  Welcome Tara, you are in great hands here as there are many experienced individuals who have been doing this for a long time now. 

Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Thank you, shaneny! I have so much to learn... a lot of folks around here know sooo much... I'll definitely be asking some questions here and there!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon