Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek Debate

Fenugreek, to take or not to take. 
I have read many posts about taking FG for breasts growth in us genetic males. Few people mentioning it’s not worth taking whilst others swear by their potential or worth.

FG is not that expensive and as some say, harmless, apart from the maple syrup smell/taste. As a genetic male, who doesn’t want to go the “cheaper” pharma way for some obvious reasons, same as many of our fellow members, we share our results and we all “tweak” our herbs to accommodate not only our desire to have beautiful female breasts, but also our pockets.

Thus, my question… Is it worth taking FG?

was not for me i did a lengthy time well over 9 months to almost a year 4 in the morning and 4 in the evening ,i briefly got budding and it went away but the smell was just too much

I say yes. It’s a foundation herb in NBE. All FG’s are not created equal. The cheap stuff smells of syrup, but if you get Fenugreek Saponins, I never noticed the smell. Saponins are key here. It’s a pathway. You can also get them in Shatavari and American Ginseng. Shatavari is a good replacement for FG. I love the way it makes me feel. It’s a good hormone balancer, especially when we’re throwing so much at our endocrine system. It’s good to have something that balances us out. I’d try Fenugreek with Saponins. If you don’t like that, give Shatavari a try.

Try Fenugreek liquid extract applied externally.

Personally it did nothing for me ( apart from the body odour!  Sad  ). It is my belief that it acts as a vaso-dilator and any perceived effects are simply down to increased blood and water volume in the breasts which go as soon as you stop. I did notice that when taking it, I got increased 'blue veins' visible in my breasts.
Year ago we had a member on here who used to take a large dose several hours before going clubbing, just to get a short term enhancement!

Still on the Fenugreek debate. I found Fenugreek with 60% saponins.

Sometimes it seems there are conflicting indications from the various sellers. If it increases testosterone, why do we take it? Take the claim (and they do claim a lot) from the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075R2PGKM/ref...B07NQ781P3

I went and look for American Ginseng and found this extract:

https://www.hawaiipharm.com/alcohol-free...-extracts/[a][115]/american-ginseng-nonalc-extract

Which would you recommend and why?

Lotus made a post in the Project X thread about America Ginseng. There are several mentions of Saponins by Lotus. I’ve tried Swanson’s American Ginseng, and an cheaper brand, too. The Swanson’s was more better. I’ve tried the FG 60% and I tried another brand of FG 50%. I believe there was a big price difference between the two and I liked the 50% version just fine. Fenugreek boosts prolactin. It’s a worthy addition to your program, though I’ve never taken it steadily. As I said before, to me, the cheap stuff smells like syrup, and the higher quality stuff does not. I’ve even added FG Tea to my Spearmint & Green Tea. That might be a way to benefit from FG. The Tea did not smell or taste like syrup to me.

Re: Sometimes it seems there are conflicting indications from the various sellers. If it increases testosterone, why do we take it?

I used to take it, for the purported testosterone increase (testofen in particular, which is one of the main active ingredients in the highly advertised Nugenix Total T - I'm not sure why people interested in that wouldn't simply take Testofen, it's cheaper (hint: Testofen via Swansons). Having said that, it was also highly recommended to take a something with the more potent fenugreek to PREVENT gynecomastia. In my use, I took stinging nettle. So there's that, that testosterone boosting muscle building users of the more potent versions of fenugreek actively trying to thwart the gyno that can come along with its use.

Personally, I didn't like being on Testofen (the more potent fenugreeks) as it coupled with weight lifting did appear to boost testosterone, but it did also seem to bring out the dickish side of the testosterone increase as well.

I still like Fenugreek though in the context of MBE, but the liquid extract sort for topical application (and not as a replacement for PM).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon