Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changes over time

A new year and decade made me look back and saw it has been over 5 years since I began here. What a slippery wonderful slope this journey has been. My initial interest was to always be male but just wanting perkier nipples. Starting with pm and then bo I had nice results. Interestingly I found my changes to be comfortable and natural in both mind and body. My clothing and look started to become a natural more feminine. I began using nail polish daily. About a year and a half ago I began hrt. Pretty quickly there was no more hiding my breast needing a bra or at least a cami daily. My man parts became smaller and pretty much stopped working. In the meantime it felt and looked more natural to wear leggings women's t-shirts and shoes etc. My hair style is slowly becoming more feminine and I have found daily use of makeup to be wonderful giving me a younger appearance. The final apparel step I have taken was last month begining to wear panties. I started that after my wife was shy about my man part bulging a bit in my leggings etc. I have found that unlike men's shorts that have the pouch in front wearing panties smooths me out in the front. Funny I started with the makeup when my wife commented I only had half eyebrows so I started filling them in.
So starting the new decade... do I consider myself male? female? I don't know. I am just me as I am and I am so happy.

Happy New Year to you all.

Isnt it wonderful how life works!!
Happy new year to you too.
I'd love to follow your story as a fly on the wall.
So do keep us informed on your comings and going along this path.
Please!
Bobbi

(06-01-2020, 03:49 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Isnt it wonderful how life works!!
Please!
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi,
Thanks. A cute thing happened yesterday as my wife and I were folding laundry. As I was sorting the panties, my wife's mine and our daughters, my wife laughed and mentioned she was thinking as a surprise of getting me Victoria's Secret panties for Valentine's day. She said it would have to be belated as we are not going to be in town untill a week later. Maybe I was too happy as I told her to pick some pretty ones. But then she laughed and said no no no...
So I'll see. I'll keep dropping gentle hints lol.
Either way for me it was a cute exchange. Smile

(06-01-2020, 03:49 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Isnt it wonderful how life works!!
Please!
Bobbi

Hi again Bobbi,
Well for what it's worth I'll update on my days. Last week my wife and I were in the "city". She kept her promise about my belated Valentine gift. We went to Victoria's Secret and she asked me to pick out panties. I told her to surprise me instead. Then I laughed and suggested a bra and panty set would be nice however she correctly pointed out that it would be too expensive for our budget. She then picked out 3 panties for my gift. I felt so happy!
In a couple of days we are going to the big city and among other things will be going to the theater. Deciding what to wear each day and packing I choose my 1 inch heels for the theater. As we will be out all day that day my wife suggested I bring other shoes for when not at the theater. At first I said no laughing that I wasn't wearing 3 inch heels however on second thought she as usual was right. I'll take a pair of cute flats too.
It is hard to explain, without being overtly open about my gender I am open in how I act, in changing my look and in how I dress. I am neither open nor closed about my gender I am just me. Others can make their own assumptions. Life remains good.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon