Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rago Shapewear issues I found

Hi girls, I recently purchased a Rago all in one shaper and just love it. There seems to be a lot of confusion on the sizing and I think I have figured it out. DON'T GET YOUR BRA SIZE!!!! The sizing is by bra size but it will be way to small.
Example 1- I am a 42 band but in a 42 it's way too small so I went up to a 46 (Rago size) and it fits.
Example 2- The cups are expandable so you should get one or even two cup sizes smaller so your cups don't pucker. 
I like the pointy bullet bra look it gives me and it feels so nice on. Very comfy and I can wear it all day and night. 
Sorry about the crappy photo's and I don't have make up on or jewelry lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't know how to post multiple photo's so here is the other lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-01-2020, 01:27 PM)alyssa_c Wrote:  I don't know how to post multiple photo's so here is the other lol

Would it not be better for you to use waist clincher and separate bra since you have decent size boobs ?

(25-01-2020, 08:53 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(01-01-2020, 01:27 PM)alyssa_c Wrote:  I don't know how to post multiple photo's so here is the other lol

Would it not be better for you to use waist clincher and separate bra since you have decent size boobs ?

Wish the boobs were all mine Bobbi. I do plan on trying a cincher though, thanks sweety

(25-01-2020, 09:18 PM)alyssa_c Wrote:  

Wish the boobs were all mine Bobbi. I do plan on trying a cincher though, thanks sweety
I got clincher which helped reducing my waist and also pushing side boob forward

(25-01-2020, 09:28 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(25-01-2020, 09:18 PM)alyssa_c Wrote:  

I got clincher which helped reducing my waist and also pushing side boob forward

Nice, sounds like I can def use one.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon