Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Awesome forum

I only found this place a few months ago but wish I had known about it years ago.
Just want to thank and congratulate the owners for creating it.
From a very, very early age (6) I knew something was wrong with me, but in those days information was scarce and impossible to come by, so I thought I was just was probably weird and to be honest at that age I wouldn't have been able to understand any valuable info given to me anyway.
What I love about this haven is firstly it is packed with information, mostly from Lotus with great advice.
Secondly there are so many members here willing to give great advice and share their personal experience on various products.
But mostly I see that there are so many people like me, who think like me and people I feel comfortable chatting to.
I keep my own experience using these herbs an absolute secret to all I know, but here I can let my hair down and be myself, thank you for giving me that. I know my posts are a bit tongue in cheek at time and I apologize, I try to see humour in everything, even the things that terrify me (showing my doctor my boobs) for example, hope I don't offend. But really.....Am so scared of doing that.
I'm Just happy to have found a place where I feel comfortable. But to be serious since childhood the feelings I had about myself, who I should be, how I should look, I was often ashamed of myself and mostly felt very alone, but finding this place don't feel so much alone anymore and can speak, or well, write about it without being ridiculed. Don't feel so alone anymore. Sorry for such a long post.
Happy New year everybody  Shy

Happy new year  to you to Drew.
I think a lot of us share your story, and a lot of us are also very thankful for this site and the many members that make it work.
I have learned a lot about my self here with the help of many members. One surprising thing has happened and that the overwhelming desire to be female has gone away.
Poof. No explanation except I retired and finally built the garage I have always wanted to store my car collection. Once I was able to work on them in a comfortable location, ie inside, it was much more fun to just be the greasy fingered Mech, than the pretty girl.
I still massage my breasts, and dress in the evening, but the maddening desire to go out en femme, is gone.
After many years of BO, PM Fenugreek and a myriad other herbs and spices, I quit all that a couple months ago, and I actually enjoy waking up with a woody!
So as your breasts are growing, take the time to learn who you are too.
Bobbi

I can relate Happyme, if I knew as much now as I did when I was much younger then I would have gone all in and done the entire regender thingy. But now it's too late, lived my entire life male, so no ambition to try and go full female at this stage. Just want to continue living my life as before but have the female body I always longed for but was denied. I don't think it's a fettish thing with me, ok  at work am totally male but at home am often just curled up on my sofa wearing a really boring simple cotton bra and panties, an xxl sweat shirt so huge for me that it's more like a dress, but only because they are comfortable. Watching TV or reading a book, as opposed to dressing up. Which I admit I also do on occasion.
I think we probably all have our comfy clothes and our slutty ones too  Huh
Edit: Thinking about that DAMN! Have purged so much awesome underwear over the years, it's almost criminal.

(01-01-2020, 01:42 PM)Drew Wrote:  I can relate Happyme, if I knew as much now as I did when I was much younger then I would have gone all in and done the entire regender thingy. But now it's too late, lived my entire life male, so no ambition to try and go full female at this stage. Just want to continue living my life as before but have the female body I always longed for but was denied. I don't think it's a fettish thing with me, ok  at work am totally male but at home am often just curled up on my sofa wearing a really boring simple cotton bra and panties, an xxl sweat shirt so huge for me that it's more like a dress, but only because they are comfortable. Watching TV or reading a book, as opposed to dressing up. Which I admit I also do on occasion.
I think we probably all have our comfy clothes and our slutty ones too  Huh
Edit: Thinking about that DAMN! Have purged so much awesome underwear over the years, it's almost criminal.

Never too late .. Blush

You just need to do whatever makes you happy and content.

Welcome to the forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon