Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Hi

I have been reading here the last few days and have been amazed at both how helpful and supportive everyone here is and also at how voluminous the information available here is!

A couple of months ago, I embarked upon a bit of herbal feminization. I wondered what it was like to have a more ample bottom and hips and thighs. From what I had read (I hadn’t found this site), a combination of fenugreek and saw palmetto would help me find that answer. So, I got some ground fenugreek seeds and some ground saw palmetto berries. I have been taking 2 Tbsp of the fenugreek and one tsp of the saw palmetto daily since then. The first thing I noticed was my appetite increased even more over its already large level. At first I did my best to fight the increase in appetite because I’m already over 40 and have a very pronounced “dad bod.”  After more research and consultation, I made a couple changes. I started eating everything in sight and I started taking fish oil. Whoa!

In the 1.5 months since then, my butt/hips (mainly butt I think) have increased by 2.5” in circumference  and my thighs by 2” in circumference each!  I have also been taking my oft neglected multivitamins again since the time I started the fish oil pills. 

I have noticed that due to how much I had been eating, my belly had grown even more also. There also seems to be some fat deposits at each breast location. So I slowed down the eating machine a couple weeks ago and subsequently seen only 0.5” in the thighs since that time and I think more of the butt has reached that fuller dimension. 

Is there something I should do to get things moving again or in your opinions ought I to stay the course?  I rather like the changes I have experienced so far but am not a fan of the growing belly. I’d always greatly admired female legs and would really like a set of my own. Smile 

I have also been trying to digest the great amount of data from Lotus’s threads. Wow!  

I should also say that I am married happily with three young children. Smile

(29-12-2019, 08:19 AM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  Hi

I have been reading here the last few days and have been amazed at both how helpful and supportive everyone here is and also at how voluminous the information available here is!

A couple of months ago, I embarked upon a bit of herbal feminization. I wondered what it was like to have a more ample bottom and hips and thighs. From what I had read (I hadn’t found this site), a combination of fenugreek and saw palmetto would help me find that answer. So, I got some ground fenugreek seeds and some ground saw palmetto berries. I have been taking 2 Tbsp of the fenugreek and one tsp of the saw palmetto daily since then. The first thing I noticed was my appetite increased even more over its already large level. At first I did my best to fight the increase in appetite because I’m already over 40 and have a very pronounced “dad bod.”  After more research and consultation, I made a couple changes. I started eating everything in sight and I started taking fish oil. Whoa!

In the 1.5 months since then, my butt/hips (mainly butt I think) have increased by 2.5” in circumference  and my thighs by 2” in circumference each!  I have also been taking my oft neglected multivitamins again since the time I started the fish oil pills. 

I have noticed that due to how much I had been eating, my belly had grown even more also. There also seems to be some fat deposits at each breast location. So I slowed down the eating machine a couple weeks ago and subsequently seen only 0.5” in the thighs since that time and I think more of the butt has reached that fuller dimension. 

Is there something I should do to get things moving again or in your opinions ought I to stay the course?  I rather like the changes I have experienced so far but am not a fan of the growing belly. I’d always greatly admired female legs and would really like a set of my own. Smile 

I have also been trying to digest the great amount of data from Lotus’s threads. Wow!  

I should also say that I am married happily with three young children. Smile

Yeah, lotus is a goldmine of information.
PM is great for breast development but strangely gives you a weird saggy belly, had that, finally gotten rid of it,, so a diet while on PM is good.
Multivtamins? Are always good but calcium is very important and vitamin D as that helps the calcium enter the system.
But I see you are more interested in bum and legs than boobies. I entered into this for boobs using PM, but also got a fat arse and skinny legs, which I wasn't expecting. Tits too but skinny arms too, mood swings, crying fits and generally being a bitch. But it's worth it.
Just don't watch sad films around others, always alone. There is another good-ish forum but owned by a supplier, and for info not as good as this one by far.  Also you need to promote their product in posts, which is why only after 2 posts I got a lifetime ban. Angry Will never order my herbs from those people......EVER!
But yes, as mentioned Lotus is the absolute guru here, have read and re-read those threads, very informative and articulate.

As I was trying to sleep this morning, I felt this weird tingling from the tips of my fingers all the way to my feet. The really strange part is that it would be more intense in one spot, then more intense in another. 

Any ideas on what I was experiencing?

After more poking about here, I think I should have posted this in the intros or personal programs section instead of here. 

I would like to get a much more feminine figure from the waist down. I realize that it isn’t a menu from which to order, though and am ok with other effects as well. Smile

To that end, I would be very grateful for any help with the ordering of a program based on the herbs and supplements that I have. I want to do this with things I can find locally rather than internet ordering. I have looked for but not been able to find RM, WP, and even PM. Here is what I have to work with so far:

Fenugreek powder. I have been taking 2 Tbsp per day

Saw palmetto. 2 tsp per day

Calcium and D3. 1200mg calcium and 125 mcg d3 per day

Fish oil. 8000 mg per day

Coconut oil. 2 Tbsp per day

Nature’s way liquid multivitamins. Been taking a serving per day. 

Green tea extract. 500mg with 90% polyphenols. Just got it today. Haven’t taken it yet. 

I can also find evening primrose, DHEA, lysine, arginine and some other things. 

Any help with this renovation project would be most welcome!  Any combos that I should avoid?  Thank y’all in advance!

(07-01-2020, 07:09 AM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  After more poking about here, I think I should have posted this in the intros or personal programs section instead of here. 

I would like to get a much more feminine figure from the waist down. I realize that it isn’t a menu from which to order, though and am ok with other effects as well. Smile

To that end, I would be very grateful for any help with the ordering of a program based on the herbs and supplements that I have. I want to do this with things I can find locally rather than internet ordering. I have looked for but not been able to find RM, WP, and even PM. Here is what I have to work with so far:

Fenugreek powder. I have been taking 2 Tbsp per day

Saw palmetto. 2 tsp per day

Calcium and D3. 1200mg calcium and 125 mcg d3 per day

Fish oil. 8000 mg per day

Coconut oil. 2 Tbsp per day

Nature’s way liquid multivitamins. Been taking a serving per day. 

Green tea extract. 500mg with 90% polyphenols. Just got it today. Haven’t taken it yet. 

I can also find evening primrose, DHEA, lysine, arginine and some other things. 

Any help with this renovation project would be most welcome!  Any combos that I should avoid?  Thank y’all in advance!

You're going to need an estrogen source.  Red clover, Hops or preferably, PM.

Thought that I would drop a little update. 

Have definitely been gaining in the thighs. It always seems to do so between the two and makes walking a bit uncomfortable. Then within a couple days, I either get used to it or maybe the extra fat moves to other areas in the vicinity?  

Another thing I have noticed in the last couple days is a lot of fat right below my armpits on the sides of my rib cage. Would anyone know the reason why?

A little update again. That bit of fat mentioned last time has gotten bigger. A good sized handful on each side now. I’m rather amazed that it could change that quickly. 

Does anybody have any thoughts?  I’d sure love to hear them so that I hopefully am able to fly less blindly.

(31-01-2020, 07:29 AM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  A little update again. That bit of fat mentioned last time has gotten bigger. A good sized handful on each side now. I’m rather amazed that it could change that quickly. 

Does anybody have any thoughts?  I’d sure love to hear them so that I hopefully am able to fly less blindly.

Fat redistribution to female areas is normal.

(31-01-2020, 10:53 PM)dawn Wrote:  
(31-01-2020, 07:29 AM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  A little update again. That bit of fat mentioned last time has gotten bigger. A good sized handful on each side now. I’m rather amazed that it could change that quickly. 

Fat redistribution to female areas is normal.

Thanks. I didn’t realize that was one of the areas. Smile

Now’s as good of a time to update the ole list of supplements. 

“Mornings “

-1000mg vitamin C
-1000mg EPO
-2000mg fish oil
-Glucosamine and MSM pills containing 1500mg of each
-1200 mg calcium with 5000iu of vitamin D
-500mg GTE 90% polyphenols
-2 Tbsp coconut oil
-wait 15 minutes then 1 Tbsp fenugreek 
-1 daily serving of my nature’s way liquid multivitamin 

“Evenings”

-1000mg vitamin C
-1000mg EPO
-2000mg fish oil
-Glucosamine and MSM with 1500mg of each
-500mg GTE
-one suggested serving of hair skin and nails supplement. I don’t remember all of the contents, but 5000mcg of biotin sticks firmly in my memory. 
-1 Tbsp coconut oil
- wait 15 minutes then 1 Tbsp fenugreek 

For me and my goofy work schedule, morning means around noon or 1pm shortly after I wake up and evening means around 3am. 

Any thoughts and experiences anyone can offer in relation to this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon