Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica Serum Equivalent Dose

I have been searching the internet and racking my brain to try to figure out: (1) Estriol (actually Miroestrol) in mcg per bottle of Swiss Botany PM, (2) Extraction rate from dried plant product, and (3) Equivalent potency to 1 mg of oral estradiol* and (4) absorption rate through skin.

*Best I can tell is that estriol may be up to 8% as potent as Estradiol in the bloodstream. This would suggest needing at least 12.5 times more estriol for simlsr effect.

Anyone know thecanswer or can point me in the right direction?

(26-12-2019, 09:23 PM)Popcangirl Wrote:  I have been searching the internet and racking my brain to try to figure out: (1) Estriol (actually Miroestrol) in mcg per bottle of Swiss Botany PM, (2) Extraction rate from dried plant product, and (3) Equivalent potency to 1 mg of oral estradiol* and (4) absorption rate through skin.

*Best I can tell is that estriol may be up to 8% as potent as Estradiol in the bloodstream. This would suggest needing at least 12.5 times more estriol for simlsr effect.

Anyone know thecanswer or can point me in the right direction?

Quote from a previous thread I recently found at this site:

"Pueraria Mirifica at a dosage of 500 mg, if that is farm cultivar Pueraria, equals 0.16 mg oral Estradiol or 8 micrograms of patch Estradiol."

So at my highest dose 3300 mg a day that would have translated into an equivalent to 1.056 mg oral estrogen dose, meaning only 52.8 mcg (equivalent to estradiol) actually made it to my bloodstream. If my math is right, a person taking 6 mg of oral estradiol would see about 300 mcg or 0.3 mcg pass into the bloodstream daily. 

A natural born female with 150 pg/ml of estradiol with 5 liters of blood volume would have 750 picograms or 0.75 mcg.

Take a look at my post here:

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=29494&pid=208748#pid208748

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon