Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thiland vs rest of the world for bottom surgery

Has any one have links or info that can explain why there's a preference to go to thiland for bottom and top surgery, I here occasionally that's the place to go to, just curious

Don’t go to Jazz Jennings’ doctor!

I believe the primary reason is cost. There are many good doctors there for far lower cost, even with the travel costs, than you can get in the US, and the UK is even worse, I believe. (Time is the big factor in the UK. Cost is far lower, but time is the issue there.)

-Dianna

Most people in Canada seem to go to Montreal. 
But obviously we are covered by our health plans.

(24-12-2019, 03:29 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Most people in Canada seem to go to Montreal. 
But obviously we are covered by our health plans.

The USA needs to get on board with Canada it sure would help us all.

The Thai procedure is different and not offered in anywhere in North America or Europe.

The way I understand it, the North American procedure uses penile inversion to create the vagina and the scrotal tissue to create the labia, and the Thai procedure uses the the scrotal tissue to create the vagina and the penile tissue to create the labia.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon