Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stages of pumping, breast shape

Did anyone who has pumped for a long time find that their breasts changed shape from when they first started to now?

Is it pretty much the case that whatever shape you have as you start will be as it ends up, unless you intervene in some other way?

I think I'm making reasonable progress for only pumping a few times a week for a handful of weeks (I recognize this isn't a fast process) but I also want to not set myself up for wrong expectations.

(20-12-2019, 09:08 PM)NewlyPumping Wrote:  Did anyone who has pumped for a long time find that their breasts changed shape from when they first started to now?

Is it pretty much the case that whatever shape you have as you start will be as it ends up, unless you intervene in some other way?

I think I'm making reasonable progress for only pumping a few times a week for a handful of weeks (I recognize this isn't a fast process) but I also want to not set myself up for wrong expectations.

I think some of the fat that used to be in my armpits is now out front.   I used to be able pull some fat from the armpits when I was laying on my side but I can't do that anymore.   I used to only pump intermittently for 30-40 minutes when I found time and the results were less than satisfying.   On the noogleberry site I think they say that you can get away with 20 minutes a day but as with everything NBE I think that's if you are a woman and are already starting with something.   Also I never got the swelling to stay for any length of time after I took off the cups.  That is until I started pumping for longer and more consistently.   What I found is that if I pump and hold it for more than two hours at a time then I get more swelling and they will take up to 24 hours to go back to the pre pumping size.  I also think that pumping has given me more cleavage since I use an elastic strap around the cups to keep them front and center instead of slipping off to the sides.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon