Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and drug tests

Hello All,

I'm a long time member here, dont post a lot but log in regularly to see what's new in the NBE world.

A few years ago I started taking PM for a few months but due to some personal issues I regrettably had to stop. Well I've now decided to start up again and have already ordered a couple of bottles in anticipation.  

However, I have a question and hope someone here may be able to help. My present job requires DOT drug testing and I was wondering if there's any possibility that PM can cause a positive result even if it's a false positive on a drug test? 

Thanks for any insight,

Kristen

Hi, does anyone have any experience with these herbs and drog testing? Is there somewhere we could find out more info about it?

I think as long as you are not on HRT you should be okay.

Thanks Alice. 
The biggest worry I have is one of the herbs giving a false positive and having to explain why it happened to my work. 
I will be checking my company's policy's on  supplements when I get the chance too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon