Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginning PM

For me it took about three weeks for breastbuds to form. I've been taking 2000-3000 mg per day. 3000 mg made the progress fast, but I had headaches, so I dropped to 2000 mg which still works great. I think you could up the dosage. As I understand, the bloodclot risk increases after the 3000 mg daily limit.

(04-02-2020, 05:47 AM)Chesty Wrote:  For me it took about three weeks for breastbuds to form. I've been taking 2000-3000 mg per day. 3000 mg made the progress fast, but I had headaches, so I dropped to 2000 mg which still works great. I think you could up the dosage. As I understand, the bloodclot risk increases after the 3000 mg daily limit.

Hello Chesty,
Thanks for your info.
Is there any information yet on how big the risk is with bloodclots on lower dosages ?

Hello beautiful people of this forum,

I've been on and off with PM but just started the train again.
I've decided to just take all the supplements 3.5 months worth and see where it takes me.

Im currently still using 600mg each day 1 pill in the morning and 1 around eating time.

Sometimes if i feel good i even take 900mg i did this twice to see if it was possible.
Still no side effects.

Actually i start to feel good on this maybe its in my mind.
Normally i had to 'mastrubate' every night to get this annoying feeling away at first it was very playful as i was young but later it became such a drag, since i had this drive everyday.
Now it's not like any of that at all so my sex drive did drop (which i totally dont mind at all).

I also started to eat flax seed/pumpkin seed and so on to just boost my breast grow and healthy diet a little bit more.

Next to that i'm going to be more sportive.

i really love the way my breast start to grow (if they are growing)
I'm thinking to go with reishi mushrooms too anyone agrees with this ?

Does it increase more dangerous risks or is it healthy instead ?
I'm gonna combine it with PM which the user stevenator suggested to me ^^ in my BO and PM post.

I have the feeling that my boobs are fuller and are growing but no idea if its cuz of the fat redistrubution i didnt felt any swelling or pain yet.
I do feel a bit more nipple sensitivity increasement, but that might be all in my brain too.

Thanks for your wonderful responses once again and sorry for my random rants !

Hope you all have a wonderful week ~

Best regards,
D_x ♡

Re: Is there any information yet on how big the risk is with bloodclots on lower dosages ?

There is risk in everything in life. Estrogen and estrogen like substances can have a tendency towards deep vein thrombosis.

Personally, I've previously had challenges with even 1000 mg a day. Listen to your body as even if some can tolerate high amounts, others may not be able to.

(11-02-2020, 03:11 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: Is there any information yet on how big the risk is with bloodclots on lower dosages ?

There is risk in everything in life. Estrogen and estrogen like substances can have a tendency towards deep vein thrombosis.

Personally, I've previously had challenges with even 1000 mg a day. Listen to your body as even if some can tolerate high amounts, others may not be able to.

Ofc but that's with normal estrogen pills and fast food consumption and so on too, so the risk will be always there with everything sadly.

(11-02-2020, 07:15 AM)D_x Wrote:  
(11-02-2020, 03:11 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: Is there any information yet on how big the risk is with bloodclots on lower dosages ?

Ofc but that's with normal estrogen pills and fast food consumption and so on too, so the risk will be always there with everything sadly.

Hi D_x, how is it going? Are you still taking hormones? And do you have results? I'm a 24 years old slim guy so I'm really curious about your results.

(30-06-2020, 08:11 AM)nickgs423 Wrote:  

Hi D_x, how is it going? Are you still taking hormones? And do you have results? I'm a 24 years old slim guy so I'm really curious about your results.

Yea well i havent seen much improvement yet tbf im not really satisfied "yet" with the results.

But yea i was taking 600 mg each day on the other side and massaged my breasts everyday which the massage did make my breast more tender.

So even since i upped it to 900-1200 i dont feel anything changing anymore Huh.

So yea its up to you maybe it does work for you i cant tell what your body will do with it you know ^_^ maybe it does pick it up.

Goodluck and let me know if you wanna know more about it.

All and all people did have great results on it + again ive not been consistent.

(30-06-2020, 04:30 PM)D_x Wrote:  

(30-06-2020, 08:11 AM)nickgs423 Wrote:  

Yea well i havent seen much improvement yet tbf im not really satisfied "yet" with the results.

But yea i was taking 600 mg each day on the other side and massaged my breasts everyday which the massage did make my breast more tender.

So even since i upped it to 900-1200 i dont feel anything changing anymore Huh.

So yea its up to you maybe it does work for you i cant tell what your body will do with it you know

^_^ maybe it does pick it up.

Goodluck and let me know if you wanna know more about it.

All and all people did have great results on it + again ive not been consistent.

I sent you an email

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon