Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not sure Oxford Vitality PM is working...

Hi all! Blush 

I started to use OV PM around about October 1st this year but I've yet to experience any significant changes — so I'm wondering if anyone here has had any kind of sucess with this brand?

At first I started to take Swansons PM with B6+B12 until I found a good source of PM. Probably took that for 1 month.

I then found OV PM and liked them because the packages were discreet.  So I began with just 1 tablet per day  (250 mg) and then started to take 2 tablets a day 12 hours a part.

So apparently these 250 mg tablets are equivalent to 2500 mg (10:1) but I'm starting to feel skeptical.

No side effects at all. Blood work all great.

Just some background...

I've been using licorice root extract (about 2-3 g per day) and I drink around 6 spearmint tea per day since 2013. I've also been using finasteride 1 mg since 2016.

Also in 2016 I took low dose Progynova for 3 months and noticed soreness and budding after 2 weeks. I still have the breast buds. Left side grew and was pretty noticeable but still early in growth... obvious breast tissue and fat still there. And right side has small bud but a little smaller overall.

By 3 months I was literally on the edge of looking female.. perhaps another 2 months and I would've been there. It's what I've always wanted but it also scares me how hard I could be making things for myself... I'm trying to become financially independent with my business and then quit my job.. but it's not happening as quickly as I'd like.

I guess what's kept me a bit sane is that many people already (at first) think I'm a girl when I'm out and about and people think I'm a girl when I speak on the phone quite often without me trying. At most I'm boyish and I look very young still. 

I felt that PM — at least from what I read here — might've started to put me in the right direction a little bit slower than meds. Just 2 mg of Progynova was extremely effective for me... it worked very fast.

The effects I might be noticing:

- Skin feels softer all over
- Sweat smell is diminished a lot after exercising
- Hair is growing in thicker than ever (and I already have thick hair)

No soreness aroudn breast or nipple area. They do feel a bit more bouncy when going up and down the stairs or walking, but it's been about the same for weeks. Just feels like a bit more fat has accumulated again in the area.

Who has tried PM here from this company and what was your results like? (would like to hear from people with a low BMI <20 especially)

I think I'm gonna give it another 2 months to see what happens...

I too used OV in the past and I did not notice any effect.
I stupidly overdosed because I misunderstood the 10:1 and I just took as much as if it wasn't an extract. I was sick with some temperature for a couple of days, but then I resumed with one cap per day and it still did nothing.
I had more success with Ainterol's or "Pueraria UK" pure root caps even at equivalent lower dosage.

(03-12-2019, 06:24 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I too used OV in the past and I did not notice any effect.
I stupidly overdosed because I misunderstood the 10:1 and I just took as much as if it wasn't an extract. I was sick with some temperature for a couple of days, but then I resumed with one cap per day and it still did nothing.
I had more success with Ainterol's or "Pueraria UK" pure root caps even at equivalent lower dosage.

Hi! Thanks for the response...

I'm gonna continue it for December and then look at buying one of those. What is the packaging like? Is it just plain with the name the company but that's all?

I have no experience of the OV product but I can recommend Puararia UK, which I've been using for years, after Ainterol became more difficult and slower to deliver.

The product is normally posted on the same day it is ordered and delivered in 48hours. The caps themselves are in small pots of 60 caps with a multi-coloured label on each. The pots are inside a plain unmarked white padded envelope, which in turn is in a grey plastic postal bag, with just the delivery address on.

You can order direct or, if you go via ebay for it, you can have it delivered 'click & collect' to an Argos/Sainsbury's, which avoids the possibility of any questions  about a postal delivery at home, if that bothers you.

(04-12-2019, 02:06 AM)HannahL Wrote:  
(03-12-2019, 06:24 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I too used OV in the past and I did not notice any effect.

Hi! Thanks for the response...

I'm gonna continue it for December and then look at buying one of those. What is the packaging like? Is it just plain with the name the company but that's all?

The package was a whilte re-sealble envelope. The tablets were light green in color and tasted quite bad.

I’ve been using the Oxford vitality Pm as well, I’ve been on it for about 2 months now and seen little progress. At first there was a real dull ache behind each nipple but now afternoon two months it’s gone. Ive still got a few pills leftover so im having a week off and then try and combine it with some RM or another anti androgen and see what happens

So apparently, depending on the source of the PM, the effect on estrogen receptors can be quite different. Some even show no agonistic or proliferative effect and do the opposite of what we want.

http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0100-879X2010000200010

I'll use up what I have and then consider switching. I might also try dosing 3 times a day instead of just 2 (and lower the dose to be safe.) So I'll have the biggest dose in the morning and then 2 later on in the day.

The tablets actually taste fine tbh. I also just chew them with some raisins. Smile

I also found this which is interesting...
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/80d9/b6...694584.pdf

In the paper it states: "Miroesterol has an activity of 0.7% of E2 or 1 mg of dried WKK powder is comparable with 0.52 to 0.75 microgram enthinylestradiol."

Regarding breast growth for 200 mcg a day of ethinylestradiol: "In men who received high-dose estrogen therapy with 200 μg/day oral EE for more than three months, gynecomastia occurred in 98%"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethinylestradiol

(06-12-2019, 09:23 AM)Nix Wrote:  I’ve been using the Oxford vitality Pm as well, I’ve been on it for about 2 months now and seen little progress. At first there was a real dull ache behind each nipple but now afternoon two months it’s gone. Ive still got a few pills leftover so im having a week off and then try and combine it with some RM or another anti androgen and see what happens

Have you noticed any lump behind the nipple? It should feel like disc-shaped.

I have this still from taking estrogen valerate (progynova) for 3 months but it hasn't really changed in size since PM.

And thanks to others for recommending other brands which could be more effective...

check out "herb-wizard" on ebay.    this is powerful PM and has a better aroma than others.   it's CHEAP too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pueraria-Mirifi...Sw1SJbg7kU

So anyways, I took Oxford Vitality brand for a long time and it barely did anything... The effects were minor. Even at 2 x 250 mg per day (supposed to be equivalent of 5000 mg).

I switched to Ainterol and I can confirm that even at 750 mg once per day - within days! - it gives me the same effects as when I took estrogen at 2 mg per day.

It could simply which part of thailand they sourced it from... as some parts don't have as much of the phytoestrogen compound and doesn't act as strongly on estrogen receptors. Or they're being dishonest and who knows what they are actually selling.

Either way, I recommend you avoid oxford vitality. A waste of time and money.

The products also taste completely different.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon