Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brain Feminization

Well, to her credit, it seems to be a female thing. If you polled 100 women, I bet 90% would say the same thing. I’ve heard it before, myself.

I've heard the same from women too...and it made me cry! lol Jk  Smile

(30-12-2019, 03:00 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I've heard the same from women too...and it made me cry! lol Jk  Smile

LoL 

Wink

(30-12-2019, 03:00 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I've heard the same from women too...and it made me cry! lol Jk  Smile

LoL 

Wink

To be honest PM is really messing with my brain, although I realise this and try to block it but it's hopeless.
Have always been hetro but with my female side but not attracted to men whatsoever.
Lately when home alone in my female attire and well (embarrassing now) playing with myself, I often imagine somebody inside me which is a huge turn on, even though the thought of having a man in my bed is sort of eeeeew! Yes, I have thoughts of somebody taking my virginity down there exciting but the thought of some man doing it repulsive, men don't turn me on at all.
Before taking PM I would have never entertained the thought of having somebody f.uck me ( sorry for that but is the only way to describe it that I can think of) I don't even know if it's something I would enjoy, never had it before. So yes I understand PM is messing with my brain.
Am at the stage where I think if I met somebody like me......who has put in the effort, totally body hair free, wearing lingerie filling at least an A cup, then I would probably let her take me. ....who am I trying to kid? Would totally let her !
But all am trying to say is before PM those thoughts would have been outrageous, am hoping and praying that PM doesn't rewire me further into letting some hairy gay man into my bed just to know how it feels and how it makes me feel.           Please not!!!I
PM is screwing with me, am having indecent thoughts that I wish would go away.

(07-01-2020, 07:33 AM)Drew Wrote:  To be honest PM is really messing with my brain, although I realise this and try to block it but it's hopeless.
Have always been hetro but with my female side but not attracted to men whatsoever.
Lately when home alone in my female attire and well (embarrassing now) playing with myself, I often imagine somebody inside me which is a huge turn on, even though the thought of having a man in my bed is sort of eeeeew! Yes, I have thoughts of somebody taking my virginity down there exciting but the thought of some man doing it repulsive, men don't turn me on at all.
Before taking PM I would have never entertained the thought of having somebody f.uck me ( sorry for that but is the only way to describe it that I can think of) I don't even know if it's something I would enjoy, never had it before. So yes I understand PM is messing with my brain.
Am at the stage where I think if I met somebody like me......who has put in the effort, totally body hair free, wearing lingerie filling at least an A cup, then I would probably let her take me. ....who am I trying to kid? Would totally let her !
But all am trying to say is before PM those thoughts would have been outrageous, am hoping and praying that PM doesn't rewire me further into letting some hairy gay man into my bed just to know how it feels and how it makes me feel.           Please not!!!I

(07-01-2020, 11:22 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  
(07-01-2020, 07:33 AM)Drew Wrote:  To be honest PM is really messing with my brain, although I realise this and try to block it but it's hopeless.

Funny graphic!  My guess is that you’re in no danger of getting in bed with some hairy dude.  I’ve toyed with and sometime wrestled with the apparent dichotomy, for decades, of loving women so much that I somehow want to get into a female body, and feel what it’s like to be one.  It hasn’t started me being attracted to men in the least tiny bit.  I can barely explain this to myself, let alone my wife.  Yet the situation exists in me, and I am learning how to embrace it.  My own experience is that I’m as attracted to women as ever, and view men merely as competition, never as a love interest.

While I’ve done no re-wiring with PM, I do use estriol and progesterone daily.  I just feel more comfortable in my own skin, and a little less driven to find completion through and external female counterpart.

I for one have done more intentional rewiring than any thing I've taken. But each step is what I'm comfortable with for myself.

Funny graphic? Laughing at my boobs or my untidy bedroom in the background?
Whatever, a day without laughter is a day wasted......Think that's a quote from Charlie Chaplin???
Should maybe change my avatar to a picture of my bum. That's grown hilariously large.

No, the graphic image that springs to my mind, of a hairy gay in one's bed.  Clearly the antithesis of anything even remotely appealing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon