Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brain Feminization

Oh yes, that's a very disturbing image, thanks for putting that in my head now  Dodgy
You're very articulate, is quite a challenge attempting to converse on a simular level.

I've caught myself blushing at cute guys and feeling jealous over other girls assets. So, yeah...

It's scientific proof cross sex hormones changes your mental state. 

Be prepared for this going into an NBE program.  

Quote:Subcortical gray matter changes in transgender subjects after long-term cross-sex hormone administration

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27744092

Sex-steroid hormones are primarily involved in sexual differentiation and development and are thought to underlie processes related to cognition and emotion. However, divergent results have been reported concerning the effects of hormone administration on brain structure including side effects like brain atrophy and dementia. Cross-sex hormone therapy in transgender subjects offers a unique model for studying the effects of sex hormones on the living human brain. In this study, 25 Female-to-Male (FtM) and 14 Male-to-Female (MtF) subjects underwent MRI examinations at baseline and after a period of at least 4-months of continuous cross-sex hormone administration. While MtFs received estradiol and anti-androgens, FtM subjects underwent high-dose testosterone treatment. The longitudinal processing stream of the FreeSurfer software suite was used for the automated assessment and delineation of brain volumes to assess the structural changes over the treatment period of cross-sex hormone administration. Most prominent results were found for MtFs receiving estradiol and anti-androgens in the form of significant decreases in the hippocampal region. Further analysis revealed that these decreases were reflected by increases in the ventricles. Additionally, changes in progesterone levels correlated with changes in gray matter structures in MtF subjects. In line with prior studies, our results indicate hormonal influences on subcortical structures related to memory and emotional processing. Additionally, this study adds valuable knowledge that progesterone may play an important role in this process.

Sorry to resurrect this thread if that offends people, lol. 

Felt like this was a great place for this article. There are many more, especially in how cross-sex therapy changes your entire Endocrinol axis's.  

Searching NCBI for these research articles is very exciting for me. It's like being your own medical researcher to obtain the best results without having to ever step into a doctors office. Not saying you shouldn't (and getting your panels tested periodically is UBER IMPORTANT) but the amount of medical information out there is astounding. All for free! I suggest everyone take advantage.

I'm glad you did resurrect it.  I'm particularly interested in the role of progesterone, and now realize I'm inadequately informed as to the overall effects it may be having.

Interesting info about effects to the hippocampus. Since I have started this, I have actually had an improvement to my memory. Maybe this will not be for long term, though?

Here's another interesting study regarding progesterone and the brain, and progesterone's impact on memory in particular.

The progesterone-induced decrease in neural activity in the amygdala...predicted the decrease in memory performance across subjects

progesterone decreased responses...in the amygdala and fusiform gyrus during memory encoding, whereas it increased hippocampal responses

These results suggest that allopregnanolone impairs memory by reducing the recruitment of those brain regions that support memory formation and retrieval

How Progesterone Impairs Memory...
https://www.jneurosci.org/content/27/42/11416

(26-01-2020, 01:32 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Here's another interesting study regarding progesterone and the brain, and progesterone's impact on memory in particular.

The progesterone-induced decrease in neural activity in the amygdala...predicted the decrease in memory performance across subjects

progesterone decreased responses...in the amygdala and fusiform gyrus during memory encoding, whereas it increased hippocampal responses

These results suggest that allopregnanolone impairs memory by reducing the recruitment of those brain regions that support memory formation and retrieval

How Progesterone Impairs Memory...
https://www.jneurosci.org/content/27/42/11416

Must be about the 10th time reading this post, keep forgetting I already read it

(26-01-2020, 07:37 PM)Drew Wrote:  Just be about the 10th time reading this post, keep forgetting I already read it

Lol!

But to be honest brain feminization is what caused me to purge all my herbs and clothes end of 2018, rebelled against it.
Was soooooo stupid.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon