Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a belated milestone

This happened about 6 months ago and I didn`t get round to sharing it because... Life.

I`v been full time now for over 3 years, and about 6 months ago I actually went out clothes shopping with my Mother in Law!!! then we went for coffee and it was just a lovely day out. My wife kinda put off telling her parents because of the fear of their reaction, but as with all things Transition related, it`s full of surprises! neither of them seem to be at all bothered by it, and my Father in law calls me Katie now too!

2 and half years of keeping it "secret" and there was no need to have done! LOL Big Grin

who knew there would be Sooo many `Paper Tigers` on this journey. xx

(26-11-2019, 10:10 AM)Katie Wrote:  This happened about 6 months ago and I didn`t get round to sharing it because... Life.

I`v been full time now for over 3 years, and about 6 months ago I actually went out clothes shopping with my Mother in Law!!! then we went for coffee and it was just a lovely day out. My wife kinda put off telling her parents because of the fear of their reaction, but as with all things Transition related, it`s full of surprises! neither of them seem to be at all bothered by it, and my Father in law calls me Katie now too!

2 and half years of keeping it "secret" and there was no need to have done! LOL  Big Grin

who knew there would be Sooo many `Paper Tigers` on this journey. xx
Those Tigers are often of our own making, so think through them.
Dart

That's so awesome, family like this makes life worth living.

My mother in law is about the same, she buys me feminine presents, and if we are out and she meets somebody she knows, I am her friend Jannet.

yeah, it`s lovely when family "get it". last week my daughter had a friend stop over for the weekend, and I since found out her friend said "are you sure she`s trans, you can`t tell" and then said "she`s really pretty" !
She calls me her second Mom Smile

(29-11-2019, 08:07 PM)Katie Wrote:  yeah, it`s lovely when family "get it". last week my daughter had a friend stop over for the weekend, and I since found out her friend said "are you sure she`s trans, you can`t tell" and then said "she`s really pretty" !
She calls me her second Mom  Smile

Katie, my granddaughter is 16 going on 35 and her friends want two things 1 is my breast size and 2nd is my bra collection. Most of them do not comment in any negative way. My wife only wants me to be the person she married without my breasts. It is natural for a person to have circular mind adventures where they should just not worry so much.

Love
Dart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon