Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do you want breasts (and/or feminization)?

I am going to start this off by saying that I have lurked here and on other similar sites for over a decade, but is my first ever post.  I think it is time for me to fully admit this, not only to myself but to other people, to cement in my mind that this is something I am taking seriously and want to achieve.

I have been facinated by breasts for as long as I can remember, going back to my grade school days.  I love everything about them, but most of all, the way  breasts filling the cups of a bra looks to my eyes.  

Over the years, this facination has taken hold of me and evolved to an over whelming desire to be able to look down and see breasts of my own filling a bra.

I dont have a good explanation for it.  I genuinely have little desire to transition or present as female in public or private.  I have dabled in CD, but have limited it to bras and panties.  I do have a few pairs of womens jeans because they do seem to fit me a touch better, but that is the extent of it.

I have dabbled in herbal (Natures Day) many times in the last 20 years with little to show for it besides an empty wallet.  Tried a bit of unofficial hypnosis, but not enough to be serious.  I am currently taking Ainterol PM at 1000mg a day and am seeing results, but I have to keep hitting the pause button because above all, I want/need to retain control of my twig and giggle berries.

I am stuggling to maintain balance and achieve both of my primary goals.  I refuse to entertain the thought of implants, natural or nothing. 

I have other thoughts, but I think this is enough for my first post.

(26-01-2020, 05:21 AM)Moose Wrote:  I am going to start this off by saying that I have lurked here and on other similar sites for over a decade, but is my first ever post.  I think it is time for me to fully admit this, not only to myself but to other people, to cement in my mind that this is something I am taking seriously and want to achieve.

I have been facinated by breasts for as long as I can remember, going back to my grade school days.  I love everything about them, but most of all, the way  breasts filling the cups of a bra looks to my eyes.  

Over the years, this facination has taken hold of me and evolved to an over whelming desire to be able to look down and see breasts of my own filling a bra.

I dont have a good explanation for it.  I genuinely have little desire to transition or present as female in public or private.  I have dabled in CD, but have limited it to bras and panties.  I do have a few pairs of womens jeans because they do seem to fit me a touch better, but that is the extent of it.

I have dabbled in herbal (Natures Day) many times in the last 20 years with little to show for it besides an empty wallet.  Tried a bit of unofficial hypnosis, but not enough to be serious.  I am currently taking Ainterol PM at 1000mg a day and am seeing results, but I have to keep hitting the pause button because above all, I want/need to retain control of my twig and giggle berries.

I am stuggling to maintain balance and achieve both of my primary goals.  I refuse to entertain the thought of implants, natural or nothing. 

Re: my first ever post...I think it is time for me to fully admit this

Feels to good to get that "off your chest" right? Smile

(26-01-2020, 01:17 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(26-01-2020, 05:21 AM)Moose Wrote:  I am going to start this off by saying that I have lurked here and on other similar sites for over a decade, but is my first ever post.  I think it is time for me to fully admit this, not only to myself but to other people, to cement in my mind that this is something I am taking seriously and want to achieve.

Re: my first ever post...I think it is time for me to fully admit this

Feels to good to get that "off your chest" right? Smile

I was trying to avoid the pun, lol.

I've wanted bigger breasts to help appear more androgynous... my face is already kinda androgynous and I have a small frame... in lines and even in planes, people have mistaken me for a full-fledged girl. Whenever I've seen an androgynous person in a fashion show, a magazine, or walking down the street, I've wanted to become more like that in my identity. Not sure if you'd call me genderqueer for wanting to be androgynous... I just think of myself as "me" instead of labels.

Now, this means that I don't want enormous breasts, but I want them at a comfortable size where they would stand out in a dress, but still be able to be bind-wrapped under a buttoned shirt. I sort of have itty-bittys right now, but they still have a ways to go. The sensitivity and firmness are more what I'm after, rather than a large size. After I get to the nice medium size (in-between massive and non-existent), then figuring out how to level out curves, widen hips, and plumpen the bottom comes next. Besides an exercise regiment, I've got a few ideas, like corset waist training, pressure pumps, and potentially fat transfer augmentation. But taking things slow and easy for now, in my appearance journey Smile

Well, I never did. I always enjoyed my wife's and yet never thought about male breast until I developed gynecomastia from testosterone deprivation. Having lost my testicles and without testosterone replacement I have slightly changed not only by breast but also my outlook of life, gender and sex (being a Eunuch has a calming and zen like effect). 

Now that I have them I am fast growing to like them as is my wife. For health reasons I start estrogen therapy soon and expect them to grow larger than their current "A cup" size. It's just another adventure for us after a long marriage and adds some new "kink" to our bedroom fun.

Definitely in the gender dysphoric category. Never been tested for being intersex, but considering I only developed a bit during puberty, that might be the case. It is something I am thankful for.

Due to how cheap herbals are compared to a therapist (need therapist approval here, not just doctors), I will be starting with BO. Hopefully that growth will be enough until I have saved enough for the therapist.

Not sure where my journey will take me, if it is all the way our just to feminine representing, but I know I need to change

(07-02-2020, 05:18 PM)seant Wrote:  Well, I never did. I always enjoyed my wife's and yet never thought about male breast until I developed gynecomastia from testosterone deprivation. Having lost my testicles and without testosterone replacement I have slightly changed not only by breast but also my outlook of life, gender and sex (being a Eunuch has a calming and zen like effect). 

Now that I have them I am fast growing to like them as is my wife. For health reasons I start estrogen therapy soon and expect them to grow larger than their current "A cup" size. It's just another adventure for us after a long marriage and adds some new "kink" to our bedroom fun.

Welcome to Breast Nexum, Sean ..... 

Although this site was designed for natural breast enlargement via herbs, you’ll find many people here who are on pharmaceutical estrogen. The site can be hit or miss on users though. You’ll find some stretches where a ton of people post and periods of dry patches when no one posts. But chances are, all of your questions will be answered here. 

I’m very happy for your new realizations and acceptance of moving fwd. this can be a huge mental block to begin with and the breakthrough is liberating. I know you have questions and concerns and I wish you the greatest of success. As previously stated, you’re a lucky man to have such a loving and accepting wife.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon