Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

estrogen cream

Speaking of Amazon .... I ordered SMN for two years off Amazon before I wised up and started buying it from the same source off eBay, minus the high priced shipping cost that Amazon charges. It’s no wonder that Bezos is one of the richest people on earth.

(26-08-2020, 12:34 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I had ordered the BI-EST 5.0 (just arrived) which is double the strength of their regular offering. We'll see how it goes. Estrogel is probably next! Wink

You’re gonna love it <3

(26-08-2020, 01:02 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  
(26-08-2020, 12:34 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I had ordered the BI-EST 5.0 (just arrived) which is double the strength of their regular offering. We'll see how it goes. Estrogel is probably next! Wink

You’re gonna love it <3

I prefer something I can slather on!

I think it’s rather comical how people give freak-out advice not to touch anyone after applying. I get the importance of such. It’s just they all seem hysterical in their delivery. LoL

I just started using Bi-EST cream 5.0 mg (1 estradiol and 4 estriol) on my scrotum. I've noticed that my stuff has gotten clear but I can't confirm other changes...yet.

My understanding is that absorption into the bloodstream may be around x 5 greater than say the forearm. I've read studies that show it is 2.5 to 8 times. However that is a based on patches.

I have also seen information that puts non-scrotal absorption rates between at 4.4,9, or 14% of estradiol, again assuming patches.

But who knows how this translates to cream taking into account surface area.

I think that the Bi-Est cream I have use may still have too low of estradiol compared to total cream. 3 ounces of cream is about 85 grams or 85,000 mg and a whole 60 pump container has 60 mg of estradiol and 240 mg estradiol. My math may be off but I'm reading that as about 0.07% estradiol. Some have said that estradiol is 8 times less potent as estriol. If this were the case then 1mg and 4mg cream might be closer to 1.5 mg equivalent.

But assuming that the cream has the same absorption rate as the more consistent patches 0.175mg/4mg (4.4٪) and I apply 1mg estradiol x2 a day It seems that It could be possible to see 0.088 mg make it to the bloodstream daily. If this is multiplied by 2.5-8 times for scrotal application then could this get bumped up to 0.220mg to 0.704 mg.

I see some studies of menopausal women show 0.01mg increase in absorbed vaginal  estradiol into the bloodstream result in 2pg/ml. Not much.

Based on this I just don't know if I'm getting enough estradiol into my bloodstream.

Best case scenario I see maybe 44-140 pg/ml but likely it would be much lower than this.

I just can't find good info a out about absorption rates for cream.

I also have not found anyone who can show good before and after pictures of breast growth using only estradiol cream. Nor someone who can show good lab results from using estrogen cream on scrotum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon