Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MALES STAYING MALES :

(19-04-2020, 05:54 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  
(19-04-2020, 03:58 PM)sqrl6969 Wrote:  

(04-11-2019, 05:41 PM)dawn Wrote:  Males staying males is a tough line to walk when there's two perky female breasts on your chest and your body is full of female hormones. I supposed there's someone out there who can maintain the manly man line with perky boobs and estrogen running through his veins, but  I consider him a rarity.  I think bra discussions are unavoidable when you have breasts to support. And with all that estrogen flowing through the veins, girly discussions are inevitable.  Like it or not, if you're growing boobs intentionally, there's some underlying level of transsexualism that must acknowledged. Manly-manly alpha male men do not want boobs.

great comments

Pretty horrible comment, to be honest.
Men are not just alpha-males or sissies. And hormones don't make you talk about football or bras. 

Many male-staying-males users on this site are dominant men who may or may not crossdress and, regardless of their reasons to want boobs, they just want breasts. 
It's a very old ongoing conversation on this forum. Males-staying-males seem to get little respect from other users who transitioned or that identify as trans*. This section of the site is for guys who mean to remain guys, doing guys' jobs, drinking guys' drinks, watching guys' TV, and then adding whatever they feel they like, like bras, boobs, a plump ass, heels, or whatever, to their life. Coming to this section specifically to tell us that we are trans just because someone discovered that they were is NOT a good thing. As far as I know, males staying males are not going around in the TS areas of this site spamming stuff like "if you are XY then you'll never be a woman regardless of your tits". I don't get why the opposite is considered acceptable.

So no, Dawn's comment was wrong because it's based on her own experience and not on ours. It was wrong because it's offensive to those who are Cisgender regardless of their boob envy. And it was wrong because if you invert the parts it's just rude b*lls*it. 

Sorry for the angry comment. I've seen enough of this rubbish in the past every time someone sees a shrink that convinces them that transitioning is the only good thing in the world. Not everyone is trans*. Get over it.

glad I could be an outlet for you shirazmn. Take care.

Dawn you aren't an outlet, you have simply posted a rude comment and you got me angry.
What is the point of coming in the males-staying-male section and telling us "you are all somehow trans"?

Have you found your happiness in that direction? I am happy for you. I will never try to label you. But what gives you the power to come here and misgender us all? Respect goes both ways.

(20-04-2020, 07:56 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Dawn you are an outlet, you have simply posted a rude comment and you got me angry.
What is the point of coming in the males-staying-male section and telling us "you are all somehow trans"?

Have you found your happiness in that direction? I am happy for you. I will never try to label you. But what gives you the power to come here and misgender us all? Respect goes both ways.

good job Dawn got everyone excited and involved

(04-11-2019, 05:41 PM)dawn Wrote:  Males staying males is a tough line to walk when there's two perky female breasts on your chest and your body is full of female hormones. I supposed there's someone out there who can maintain the manly man line with perky boobs and estrogen running through his veins, but  I consider him a rarity.  I think bra discussions are unavoidable when you have breasts to support. And with all that estrogen flowing through the veins, girly discussions are inevitable.  Like it or not, if you're growing boobs intentionally, there's some underlying level of transsexualism that must acknowledged. Manly-manly alpha male men do not want boobs.

I disagree, I am growing breasts for almost 4 years and I had my Orchi 3 years ago and  I am on Estrogen and Progesterone for over 3 years but I am still a man and this won't change soon or at all.

I don't judge and I don't want to be judged. Fortunately my wife and my gender doctor are on my side and the rest of the world I don't care. 

Don't let the username fool you.  I am a male staying male.  When I first signed up I wasn't sure.  This was because, at the time, I was obsessed with wanting to be female.  This obsession would come and go all of my life. my wife was aware of it prior to us being married. As the cycles progressed eventually I decided it was cheaper to wear panties all the time, even when I wasn't feeling it.  As I got older the cycles of wanting to be female lasted longer and longer until it was virtually all the time. 

It wasn't until I started taking herbs to grow my breasts (and gained a little too much weight) that I was able to start growing breasts and realize that during this time my obsession regressed.  I eventually concluded that high testosterone is what caused the cycles to begin with.  After some time to read and reflect I chose to go to Planned Parenthood (PP) and start Estradiol (E).  Shortly after starting E my brain went back to what I would consider normal.  It is such a relief not to be obsessed all of the time and just be me.  To begin with I was on spironolactone as an anti-androgen, but I didn't like the side effects so I stopped it after a month or two and just used E.

I have been on E for about three years, when due to circumstances within my control I came off E. There was some question about my thyroid and I had to see a doc prior to my next HRT appointment.   I set up a physical with a new doc.  I had not been to a doc for over a decade and at 61 I thought it was time.  Stopped E in Dec 2019, had a physical in March 2020 (first date available).  Everything was fine and my testosterone was up to 720, which for a 61 year old guy is up there.  A month later the obsession returned.  I set up an appointment (mid June) with PP and will be getting my subscription renewed.  In the mean time I still had some E on the shelf so last Monday I started taking E again, 6mg a day, which should last me to mid July when hopefully my prescription for 8mg of E a day will be filled.  I have also ordered Endogest 200 (Progesterone) which I'll take anally (to bypass the liver) at bedtime to hopefully help fill out my breasts.  I'll let you all know if adding progesterone to the mix changes things.

The bottom line is I can think clear and feel like a normal man as long as I'm on E keeping my testosterone suppressed. I have no desire to talk about bras or any other girly discussions So I guess I am one of your rarities because things function best having perky boobs and estrogen running through my veins.

(12-05-2020, 03:37 PM)WendyA Wrote:  

Don't let the username fool you.  I am a male staying male.  When I first signed up I wasn't sure.  This was because, at the time, I was obsessed with wanting to be female.  This obsession would come and go all of my life. my wife was aware of it prior to us being married. As the cycles progressed eventually I decided it was cheaper to wear panties all the time, even when I wasn't feeling it.  As I got older the cycles of wanting to be female lasted longer and longer until it was virtually all the time. 

It wasn't until I started taking herbs to grow my breasts (and gained a little too much weight) that I was able to start growing breasts and realize that during this time my obsession regressed.  I eventually concluded that high testosterone is what caused the cycles to begin with.  After some time to read and reflect I chose to go to Planned Parenthood (PP) and start Estradiol (E).  Shortly after starting E my brain went back to what I would consider normal.  It is such a relief not to be obsessed all of the time and just be me.  To begin with I was on spironolactone as an anti-androgen, but I didn't like the side effects so I stopped it after a month or two and just used E.

I have been on E for about three years, when due to circumstances within my control I came off E. There was some question about my thyroid and I had to see a doc prior to my next HRT appointment.   I set up a physical with a new doc.  I had not been to a doc for over a decade and at 61 I thought it was time.  Stopped E in Dec 2019, had a physical in March 2020 (first date available).  Everything was fine and my testosterone was up to 720, which for a 61 year old guy is up there.  A month later the obsession returned.  I set up an appointment (mid June) with PP and will be getting my subscription renewed.  In the mean time I still had some E on the shelf so last Monday I started taking E again, 6mg a day, which should last me to mid July when hopefully my prescription for 8mg of E a day will be filled.  I have also ordered Endogest 200 (Progesterone) which I'll take anally (to bypass the liver) at bedtime to hopefully help fill out my breasts.  I'll let you all know if adding progesterone to the mix changes things.

The bottom line is I can think clear and feel like a normal man as long as I'm on E keeping my testosterone suppressed. I have no desire to talk about bras or any other girly discussions So I guess I am one of your rarities because things function best having perky boobs and estrogen running through my veins.

congratulations. best wishes to you and all you folks in the males staying males camp. I hope you all get the breasts of your dreams. bye.

(20-04-2020, 07:56 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Dawn you aren't an outlet, you have simply posted a rude comment and you got me angry.

Shy" alt="Shy" title="Shy">  AMEN......

(13-05-2020, 12:46 PM)Dina44A Wrote:  

(20-04-2020, 07:56 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Dawn you aren't an outlet, you have simply posted a rude comment and you got me angry.

Shy" alt="Shy" title="Shy">  AMEN......

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE ESTROGEN!

I understand this site was spun off from another site that was frequented by men and women.  I guess there was an understanding that men seeking enlarged breasts have different motivations than women.  Yes, we all have breasts, but for women they serve a biological purpose... feeding infants they've carried in their bodies for nine months.  And I understand there are men who want to lactate and men who would love to give birth to children.  But those matters are for other sites.

Reading this thread I see tension that is a bit confusing.  Everyone here is concerned about breasts and it seems most men are happy to have larger breasts.  I see the many threads devoted to this or that approach to growing their breasts and then this forum in which men want to make clear they don't intend to transition but fully intend to remain men.  They're still happy to have breasts and may want to put them in brassieres while wearing women's undergarments but they know they a males staying males.

I hope everyone realizes this is rather bizarre territory.  What are we doing here if we're not rather fixated on breasts and what does that have to do with being a manly man?  Football season has begun and we could be talking about that... but we're talking about OUR breasts and posting photos to demonstrate what we've accomplished in growing them.  Even the making the distinction between moobs and boobs is strange.  Yes, women's breasts tend to be different than men, riding higher on the chest with nipples centered and high.  I love them and in a fantasy world I would want my breasts to be exactly like a stacked woman... but keeping that fantasy without leaning into the idea of BEING a woman isn't easy.  And I have no interest in transitioning.  I am a male staying a male whose fertile imagination and sexual curiosity has me exploring... breasts, brassieres, lingerie.  I'm wearing a brassiere as I write this and my breasts are delicious with stiff, sensitive nipples I love to tweak.

I say, whatever floats your boat is fine with me.  Whatever and however anyone derives pleasure from their own breasts is worth celebrating.  Have fun everyone.

So, is this why Dawn left ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon