Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

COOOOLD ??? ☃️☃️☃️ ❄️❄️❄️

For the first time ever I think I have what I can legitimately call boobs. Small, but definitely sticking out and jiggling under my T-shirt.
Here in London the temperature is dropping fast and I had the impression that boobs get cold very very fast. A couple of nights ago, at dusk when the temperature goes down quickly, it felt like having two cold water balloons sticking on my chest.

Is it just me, my imagination, or is it something that actually happens and that I should get used to as they grow more in the future?

(22-10-2019, 04:13 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  For the first time ever I think I have what I can legitimately call boobs. Small, but definitely sticking out and jiggling under my T-shirt.
Here in London the temperature is dropping fast and I had the impression that boobs get cold very very fast. A couple of nights ago, at dusk when the temperature goes down quickly, it felt like having two cold water balloons sticking on my chest.

Is it just me, my imagination, or is it something that actually happens and that I should get used to as they grow more in the future?

I certainly find that mine cool down if I'm not wearing a bra. It's a lovely feeling then just to cup a hand round them and feel the warmth. Smile

I use mine as hand warmers if nothing better is available. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon