Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

good morning from Italy!

I confess that I am neither a bustyboy nor a transsexual, but as soon as I found myself in this wonderful place I did not try to enter! Obviously I want to know all your wonderful methods to use them on girls and boys. Thank you, here I found a true devotion for the breast that does not exist in my part. I hope you will all be my friends, I love you <3

Ciao Vanitas
Welcome to the Forum. I too am Italian. Feel free to PM if you need to chat in our language. Otherwise, fell free to ask this community of friendly and knowledgeable people.

Ciao Vanitas
Benvenuto nel Forum. Anche io sono sono italiano/a. Mandami pure un messaggio privato se vuoi chiacchierare nella nostra lingua. Altrimenti sentiti libero di chiedere qualsiasi cosa ti serva sapere. Questa e' una community di persone amichevoli e con un sacco di esperienza.

Shiraz

P.s. ho usato il maschile. Se ho sbagliato correggimi pure.

(22-10-2019, 06:57 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Ciao Vanitas
Welcome to the Forum. I too am Italian. Feel free to PM if you need to chat in our language. Otherwise, fell free to ask this community of friendly and knowledgeable people.

Ciao Vanitas
Benvenuto nel Forum. Anche io sono sono italiano/a. Mandami pure un messaggio privato se vuoi chiacchierare nella nostra lingua. Altrimenti sentiti libero di chiedere qualsiasi cosa ti serva sapere. Questa e' una community di persone amichevoli e con un sacco di esperienza.

Shiraz

P.s. ho usato il maschile. Se ho sbagliato correggimi pure.

Thanks Shiraz, I am a boy, so you are right to call me masculine, you have no idea how happy I am to meet you, I find you all special and I want you to become my friends: 3
Grazie Shiraz, io sono un ragazzo, quindi fai bene a chiamarmi al maschile, non hai idea di quanto io sia felice di conoscerti, vi trovo tutti speciali e vi voglio far diventare miei amici :3

Welcome to the group, Vanitas!

(23-10-2019, 03:45 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Welcome to the group, Vanitas!

Yes Vanitas welcome here, was flattered by your PM admiring my tits (YES, I called them tits because that's what they are, get over it everybody). Not going to use the boob word anymore, I have tits, and am proud of them little bouncy thingies.

i'm also italian, long time lurker, i've been on pm for a couple of months, with frequent interrumption
if u want can talk in italian

ciao anche da ivana, anche io sono una italiana

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon