Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Thoughts on Being Tagged TransGendered

(22-09-2019, 02:50 AM)Birgit Wrote:  He is my Doctor and he is super awesome!
<3

WOW!

(22-09-2019, 05:32 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(22-09-2019, 02:50 AM)Birgit Wrote:  He is my Doctor and he is super awesome!
<3

The one giving the lecture?   WOW!

Yes, Dr.Powers

(18-09-2019, 02:16 AM)Aria Wrote:  The main reason is that if I do so, then I would NOT be a true Two Spirit.  That I would have to go full time femme. 

Says who!???

seriously, who said that? because it`s certainly NOT true at all! neither part.
Your spirit is the untouchable, immortal aspect of your being, your physicality has Zero influence upon it.
Why would you have to live full time femme? you can live anyway you please! unless it`s a condition of having an orchi, in which case it`s a bit late once they`ve done it and you go back to living as male or whatever! LOL
they can`t MAKE YOU dress in femme clothes. yes you might have to jump through some hoops before the orchi, but when it`s done... it`s tuff titties for them if you go back to how you are now.

Don`t be so quick to give up on your own agency Wink

(24-09-2019, 04:21 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(18-09-2019, 02:16 AM)Aria Wrote:  The main reason is that if I do so, then I would NOT be a true Two Spirit.  That I would have to go full time femme. 

Says who!???

seriously, who said that? because it`s certainly NOT true at all! neither part.
Your spirit is the untouchable, immortal aspect of your being, your physicality has Zero influence upon it.
Why would you have to live full time femme? you can live anyway you please! unless it`s a condition of having an orchi, in which case it`s a bit late once they`ve done it and you go back to living as male or whatever! LOL
they can`t MAKE YOU dress in femme clothes. yes you might have to jump through some hoops before the orchi, but when it`s done... it`s tuff titties for them if you go back to how you are now.

Don`t be so quick to give up on your own agency  Wink
Thanks sis, what I meant, and maybe not so clearly, is that although it gives me piece of mind to dress however I like on any particular day, if I have an "Orchi" it would make me feel a little less male and more female.  And with that statement, if I do nothing, doesn't that make me a hypocrite to my Femme self?  Lets forget about the fact it may be easier to do HRT cause I wouldn't need 3 patches at .1mg per day and spiro to keep T in check. 

But would not that mean I would be closing the door on my male self for the sake of hormones?

XO

Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon