Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One of many surprises

My right boob is slightly bigger than my left and has been pretty sore as it slowly continues to grow. I ran into a very good friend today and when we exchanged a (man-to-man) hug, it REALLY hurt. Surprised me. 

If you'd told me two years ago that I'd be talking about sore boobs, I would never have believed you.

I have breast soreness. I use massage with blue menthal rub and a hitachi magic wand. I feel I need daily bra use.

BBD’s blue reference reminded me of this. 

I’m sore AF today. I spent two days outside working. Yesterday was watering as I think we only had one day of rain in September. Add to that it’s been hot as hell in West GA the last month. Today I did plant a plot of carrots & a row of collard greens. My arms are hurting. I usually use Blue Emu Oil. It works really well for me. 

Per Lotus:

Emu Oil: Research has shown that emu oil contains a high level of linolenic acid which further research has shown to be an efficient antiandrogen. Linolenic acid is a potent 5 alpha reductase inhibitor and may be usefull in the treatment of disorders related to the hormone Dihydrotestosterone. Linolenic Acid has been suggested to be of use in the disorders such as benign prostratic hyperplasma, acne androgenetic alopecia and hirsuitism.

Even though it's not an AA it's worth mentioning because of its interaction.

I don’t know why C/P does to the font, here .... 

But yeah. I have trouble sleeping on my stomach now. 
I was a life long stomach sleeper.

wow Nippy, if thats you in your picture I guess appearing as male is out of the question.

(17-10-2019, 03:28 PM)Connie Wrote:  wow Nippy, if thats you in your picture I guess appearing as male is out of the question.

Gosh, no! I had a photo of a plumbing "nipple" as my avatar for a while and I figured I'm put a pair of dream boobs up there just for fun. If I had those, my head would explode.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon