Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reishi Mushroom Dosage

(14-01-2019, 10:56 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(12-01-2019, 03:33 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(12-01-2019, 02:11 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I used 500mg in the morning and 500mg in the afternoon/evening. Probably late evening would be best if you can do that.
Bobbi

Thanks Happyme. Smile

OK, so I'm just trying to put this together. The packets that I received are 100 grams each, so, as per your own dosage, I guess that one packet should be good for 100 days then.

I guess I'll have to take the amount that would fit into approx one capsule then, if one were to break it down like that. This translates to around  1/4 of a teaspoon full.

What do you think?

Capsules would have been better you could buy the swanson brand and it works just fine.

just don't over do it because from what i have read online you don't want the nasty side effect.

Just read this thread again. Nasty side effect? Please elaborate BB

(15-01-2019, 09:10 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Absolutely! It's all an experiment.

I found a stainless steel set of five medicine spoons (on a ring) at the drugstore last night, and one of the spoons is said to contain the contents of two capsules, either liquid or powder, when filled to a little line on the inside of the spoon. So I'm going to use this as my dosage indicator. One spoon = 2 capsules. Problem solved.  Wink  And I have sufficient pure reishi to last 6 months. I've started with just two "capsules" per day and I'm going to see how it goes for a couple of weeks and then double the dose and so on. The powder tastes kinda nutty, not bad at all. I just put the spoon in my mouth and swallow with a cup of water.

So my new program looks like this:

PM - 500mg (starting off with one tab per day)
RM - 1000mg (once per day)
SP - 1000mg (once per day)
Fenugreek (for prolactin/aereola/milk duct/ nipple growth) - 1500mg (1 x 500mg 3 times per day)
Biotin/calcium/zinc power formula - 2 capsules per day (morning and night)

So, girls . . . what do you think, considering that I already have substantial breast growth, just through using 3000mg of Fenugreek daily?

So, just a question....  have you ever had a hormone panel done by a lab?  If your T is under 100 already all you would need is the PM and maybe FG if you are wanting to lactate.

(19-01-2019, 08:37 PM)Aria Wrote:  So, just a question....  have you ever had a hormone panel done by a lab?  If your T is under 100 already all you would need is the PM and maybe FG if you are wanting to lactate.

I've never had any levels of anything checked. I have to assume that I have low T levels since these herbs are very effective on me, and changes and results are quickly visible. I've always been feminine inclined anyway. That's why I am who I am. An in-between human, not sure what sex I belong to. Transsexual. However I don't identify with any male things so I was probably born with the wrong body. Just 8 days on 500mg PM per day and my breasts are as sensitive as hell, in a very erotic way. People have remarked on the fact that my nipples are constantly hard, and visible through whatever I'm wearing. Actually, I love them noticing and remarking. I truly tell them that I am on  hormone treatment now, and this one of the side effects.

Everyone in my crossdress group loves my breasts, and always want to touch and feel whether they're real. So funny. But I never realized what a biological woman must feel like if people looked at and remarked about their breasts. It's so addictive. I just want to hear it all the time. So there are a few of them lurking here too now, and one has joined this forum. I won't interfere.

Anyway, I'll keep my program the way it is until I've used everything, then scale down to PM, RM & WP only. The only change I'm going to make is up the PM to1000mg/day, in about a week's time.

I don't necessarily want to lactate, but I've started using fenugreek first, 2 month's ago, and its effects have been remarkableeable. 

The addition of PM has opened another door wide open, and apart from the fat that fenugreek has brought to my breasts initially, they are now coming alive in sensitivity.

Anyway, me babbling away again

X

Bev

I'm rooting for you, Bev. Having hung around here and started posting shortly before you arrived (as well as taking PM), I think I'm ahead of you in some regards, behind you in others and in other ways, we're not even close to being on the same path. Still, I feel some sort of kinship with you, because I believe we live fairly close to each other and I recall you saying you were a musician as well. I've almost PM'ed you a couple of times, in particular because I told my GF about PM and posted it on my thread but no one seems to care (or have noticed!

It stops there, though, because I'm not looking to transition. Heck, I'm not even supposed to be growing breasts. But my body seems to really want them, because it has been exploding. That's another thing we have in common - my body seems to take to the herbs very aggressively, like it "wants" me to grow some big boobs (sigh).

Regarding fenugreek, I don't/can't take PM every day, because it makes me really jittery and my boobs start to grow too quickly, as well as getting sore, so my thought was that I could take the "less estrogenic" FG along with RM on the days when I'm not taking PM. Seems to me that the anti-androgenic properties of RM would help further my ongoing hair regrowth, while preventing a reversal of the estrogen-induced changes that PM is bringing. Just a thought.

(22-01-2019, 09:28 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  I'm rooting for you, Bev. Having hung around here and started posting shortly before you arrived (as well as taking PM), I think I'm ahead of you in some regards, behind you in others and in other ways, we're not even close to being on the same path. Still, I feel some sort of kinship with you, because I believe we live fairly close to each other and I recall you saying you were a musician as well. I've almost PM'ed you a couple of times, in particular because I told my GF about PM and posted it on my thread but no one seems to care (or have noticed!

It stops there, though, because I'm not looking to transition. Heck, I'm not even supposed to be growing breasts. But my body seems to really want them, because it has been exploding. That's another thing we have in common - my body seems to take to the herbs very aggressively, like it "wants" me to grow some big boobs (sigh).

Regarding fenugreek, I don't/can't take PM every day, because it makes me really jittery and my boobs start to grow too quickly, as well as getting sore, so my thought was that I could take the "less estrogenic" FG along with RM on the days when I'm not taking PM. Seems to me that the anti-androgenic properties of RM would help further my ongoing hair regrowth, while preventing a reversal of the estrogen-induced changes that PM is bringing. Just a thought.

Hi Nipply, I'm in Manhattan, up on West 73rd Str, between Columbus and Amsterdam.

Yes, we are probably like-minded, and as you say we have grown in different areas. This herb thing is new to me (approx. 2.5 months) and you've been at it longer I think. But there are crucial differences too. I can live like a woman and have no close family or dependents, and I run my own business so I don't have a boss or fellow employees who can be nasty to me with comments etc. So I'm "free" to do what I want to do.

Yes, I'm a guitarist. I am pretty good (without being blazé about it) but it is really just a sideline for me. You know, where's the real money in gigs? I've got the Beacon Theater just around the corner so there's always good things going on. Saw Tedeschi Trucks Band there a few months ago. Great.

Anyway, yes, my body want boobs. I feel it. The initial 2 months on fenugreek added a lot of fat to my breasts, which was good for the soul, to actually see development. But since taking PM it has added a whole new dimension as far as sensitivity, feeling, and felling alive. My breasts are now starting to feel like independent body parts, moving about with nipples itching and becoming really hard and visible, for no apparent reason, then just to relax and soften again. I think the coconut massaging has also made a huge difference to the skin around my breasts. Before, my skin was like it was before, typically like a man's skin. However now, after 10 days of coconut oil, my breast skin has softened and loosened dramatically, and has become a lot more elastic and soft. It's like there is a lot more looseness in the skin to allow for much more growth. It could be the fenugreek and the massaging, dunno. It's all an experiment.

So, don't stop the reishi! It is one of the most important elements in my program. It keeps your immune system, liver, kidneys and prostate healthy, and slows the formation of DHT.

Also, get some fenugreek. It has many helath benefits, both for men and women, AND it will add fluids and fat to your breasts. Prolactin will convert the fat into breast tissue - all good.

I get the feeling that you want to do it . . . . . . but you don't want to do it! Do I? Don't I? . . . . . . . it's so addictive! Rolleyes

(14-01-2019, 09:14 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(14-01-2019, 02:19 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(12-01-2019, 02:11 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I used 500mg in the morning and 500mg in the afternoon/evening. Probably late evening would be best if you can do that.
Bobbi

Thanks Happyme. Smile

OK, so I'm just trying to put this together. The packets that I received are 100 grams each, so, as per your own dosage, I guess that one packet should be good for 100 days then.

I guess I'll have to take the amount that would fit into approx one capsule then, if one were to break it down like that. This translates to around  1/4 of a teaspoon full.

What do you think?
Well your 100 days is correct, but I have no clue about the conversion to tsp??
Have I mentioned how much I hate the metric system Angry .
Bobbi

I guess the best bet would be to weigh 1/4 tsp and see how it figures too
Bobbi

OMG! Can you imagine having to weigh a 1/4 teaspoon of almost weightless powder, and subtract the weight of the teaspoon.  Impossible! Smile

Maybe just "judging" an amount that I think could fill a capsule should probably do the trick. I've done that since yesterday and we'll see how it goes.

I've found the easiest way to measure small quantities (uh, haha haha, she said titties) is to measure a larger sample then do some division. In this case you could measure 10 teaspoons if your scale is precise enough. If that weighs 20 grams, you know 1 teaspoon is 2 grams and a 1/4 teaspoon is 500 mg. I did this when buying PM in bulk. Don't want to just guess IMO.

And sorry for the bad Beavis impression. I'm 50 so it's pretty engrained in my brain! 

Good luck! - KelliAnne

(19-03-2019, 08:17 PM)KelliAnne Wrote:  I've found the easiest way to measure small quantities (uh, haha haha, she said titties) is to measure a larger sample then do some division. In this case you could measure 10 teaspoons if your scale is precise enough. If that weighs 20 grams, you know 1 teaspoon is 2 grams and a 1/4 teaspoon is 500 mg. I did this when buying PM in bulk. Don't want to just guess IMO.

And sorry for the bad Beavis impression. I'm 50 so it's pretty engrained in my brain! 

Good luck! - KelliAnne

Hi there,

Thanks for the info. Since posting this originally I have moved to tablet form, so no need for these measurements anymore.

X

Bev

(14-01-2019, 09:14 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(14-01-2019, 02:19 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
Bobbi

Thanks Happyme. Smile

What do you think?
Well your 100 days is correct, but I have no clue about the conversion to tsp??
Have I mentioned how much I hate the metric system Angry .
Bobbi

I guess the best bet would be to weigh 1/4 tsp and see how it figures too
Bobbi

OMG! Can you imagine having to weigh a 1/4 teaspoon of almost weightless powder, and subtract the weight of the teaspoon.  Impossible! Smile

Maybe just "judging" an amount that I think could fill a capsule should probably do the trick. I've done that since yesterday and we'll see how it goes.
Yes, in fact, its quite easy. if you have a small scale it probably has a cover on top, if you have a kitchen scale find a lid to almost anything. Since you are weighing things mg, your scale should be able to measure at least 0.1g if not 0.01g. These cost $10- $20 in any brick and mortar store.  So, take the lid or cover flip it upside down and put it on the scale. There should be a T or Tare button. Press it. The scale should read 0.00g. The scale should be able to read up to at least 100g if not more so the lid will give an accurate reading, assuming the lid is under the max weight.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon