Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estradiol experiences

Hi all this is a fishing post really. 

Has anyone already on hrt here been moved across from tablets onto patches?

Reason for my question is that I was switched around 3 months ago, I am hoping to get some feedback on others experience and/or changes (if any) to determine if my experience is the norm. 

Rather than influence any initial reply I’ve intentionally held back my own comments for now but will be happy to share. 
Best wishes ~ Em.

(12-09-2019, 06:01 PM)Emy Wrote:  Hi all this is a fishing post really. 

Reason for my question is that I was switched around 3 months ago, I am hoping to get some feedback on others experience and/or changes (if any) to determine if my experience is the norm. 

Rather than influence any initial reply I’ve intentionally held back my own comments for now but will be happy to share. 
Best wishes ~ Em.
Em, I am currently taking Estradot 25 patches.  Low dose.  I apply patches for 3 1/2 days then no patch for 3 1/2 days.  Then back on again.  Even at that low dosage a higher percent is absorbed than sublingual tablets.  Also less chance of DVT or pulmonary edema.  I get a slow growth in the breast tissue and minor other small fat re-distribution.  However, I am male-staying-male and looking primarily for nipple development and increased sensitivity which continues to get better.  About 20 months on this method and still growing.  No complaints so far.

Any questions, shoot me a PM,

Cat

(12-09-2019, 06:01 PM)Emy Wrote:  Hi all this is a fishing post really. 

Best wishes ~ Em.

I'll be starting on patches this coming Sunday after a year on tablets - Spiro, Estradiol Valerate, and Medoxyprogesterone. I'll be on Estrodot 100 (2 patches twice weekly) and Utrogestan 200mg daily (micronized progesterone) administered rectally. I'll be doing a blood test in January to determine if I need to add more patches and/or if I'll need an anti-androgen. If so I'll be taking Caloxa 50mg daily.

If I remember, I'll give you some feedback in January.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon