Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My 'Breastnotes and Experiences'

Congratulations Carmen you are an inspiration, a question for you have you noticed any reduction in your belly midsection or have you always been very slim there?

(04-06-2020, 02:03 PM)michelle street Wrote:

Congratulations Carmen you are an inspiration, a question for you have you noticed any reduction in your belly midsection or have you always been very slim there?

Thank you Michelle. I've always had a slim and trim waistline. Unfortunately when I was out of town for a month I was fed a lot of those fattening foods that I normally don't eat. This added close to 3 inches to my waist!!! My waistline was always 29-30 inches, I was very disappointed.

So now I'm working on restoring my 'girlish' figure.

I will feel much better after I reduce this midsection spare. I've never had a large gut and it is a real turn-off!
I want my figure back!  Wink

Carmen, your words and story are just inspiring. Love to hear how you have changed physically and emotionally.

Thank you for sharing, thanks for the pictures, they are just amazing. A goal to aspire to for sure.

hugs

michelle