Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My 'Breastnotes and Experiences'

Looking fantastic, congratulations!

Latest photo wearing my fave bra, this is also how I've been gauging my growth.
All of my A-cups fit me perfect. This one has some push-up padding.
The dark blue bra is not padded...and I can fill it!
Lately I've been gaining more towards the sternum, top and the sides.
And the cleavage is getting better.
Btw my waistline has returned to normal.
Is here a B-cup in the near future for me!  Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The learning curve widens as my breasts continue to develop very slowly. Patience is the key.
Anyhoo...my smallish A-cups have been making themselves known as I go about my daily biz. They certainly don't look like much, however I'm constantly
being reminded that they are there.
There is a continuing cycle going on in my NBE journey. What I mean is to start, there are times when I feel that nothing is happening anymore.
Something akin to disappointment or failure.
What is happening? Well to me it's a period of accommodation, I become accustomed to the new gains (however small) that I've made. 
There is a false sense of non-growth that rises in me. I have learned that this is part of a cycle of growth spurts and periods of little growth.
My first instinct is to increase my dosages etc...but I have learned that this is a false sense in my head.
Trust me, I can tell when things are happening to my boobs, I can feel them changing. This is a very subtle sensation that I have detected.
A few days will pass and then the feeling of growth returns and yes I begin another growth spurt. My nipples bulge and itch which is a sign of inner activity.

As I stated previously, my breasts are now real. Sometimes they feel like forms, but most times they feel as a part of me. I can feel their weight and pressure on 
my body. Although they are considered small by our standards, they are definitely breasts.
They rub against my inner arms when I play the piano. I constantly 'snag' my protruding nipples when I take off my tee shirts. I'm always bumping them into things
that were previously not a problem when I was flat chested.
And they ache, especially when they are pressed on. No pain no gain?

Ultimately..there is no hiding these girls. Today I'll be buying those sports compression bra's for women to smooth me out.
Trust me I've become self conscious of these tits.
Now whenever I see a gal quickly glance down at her chest, I know exactly what's going on there!  Tongue

Tanner Stage 3:

'The breast and areola further enlarge and present a rounded contour. 
There is no separation of contour between the nipple and areola and the rest of the breast. 
The breast tissue creates a small cone.'

Trust me I got a little dizzy when I read this. 
These breasts are real.

I'm there. Those small buds have become much larger. There are now these firm knots behind my nipples.
My breasts ache as they grow.
I can no longer hide them.

Another snag!

What I mean is now whenever I put on a shirt (as I have done thousands of times), something new takes place.
As I reach around to put my arms through the sleeves, almost every time my hand will sort of 'snag' my breasts!
Then my smallish tits will bounce back, what a sensation!
I mean that they are beginning to get in the way of what was once a very normal task.

I love this new thing!

Back on PM and I feel better (?)

I ran out of PM so there was a 2-3 week break before my order arrived.
Yes I did loose some fullness which made me a tad disappointed.
One week ago I received my Ainterol 20 year edition 500mg caps.
My breasts have returned and with a vengeance! After 1 week of dosing I regained that fulness and I'm going through a growth sport!
The tape doesn't lie...I've added 1/2 inch at the nipples and my breasts appear more rounded and that nipple 'pushing' sensation has returned.
I'll be adding progesterone creme to add some overall fulness.

I love how my tits look underneath my tee's and shirts!

(18-12-2019, 11:03 PM)Carmen Wrote:  Back on PM and I feel better (?)

I ran out of PM so there was a 2-3 week break before my order arrived.
Yes I did loose some fullness which made me a tad disappointed.
One week ago I received my Ainterol 20 year edition 500mg caps.
My breasts have returned and with a vengeance! After 1 week of dosing I regained that fulness and I'm going through a growth sport!
The tape doesn't lie...I've added 1/2 inch at the nipples and my breasts appear more rounded and that nipple 'pushing' sensation has returned.
I'll be adding progesterone creme to add some overall fulness.

I love how my tits look underneath my tee's and shirts!

I do like the darker coloured bra, very nice.

Most gains happen after a break. 
Restarts are awesome. Congrats!

(19-12-2019, 12:08 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Most gains happen after a break. 
Restarts are awesome. Congrats!

Stevenator the tape doesn't lie! The gains that I've made are amazing, almost another 1/2 inch to my chest!
I've gained 3 inches in less than 18 months since I began my NBE journey.
One of my A-cup bras fits too tight, (hello B-cups!) And my breasts are beginning to stand out when I'm lying down.
My tight under-tees are no longer providing any concealment. So now I'm always wearing a loose over-shirt in public.
Summertime is going to be difficult.

As a lean person, these breasts are obvious. I can feel them all the time pressing against my shirts, which also feels wonderful.
My body moves differently, more like a woman does. I can no longer walk like a man does, which I really don't miss.
Apparently my body responds well to PM.

So now here comes those chest binding tees, however they are somewhat expensive!

Yes I have arrived. My A-cups bra's were getting tighter, I knew where I was headed.
The past March was a crazy month. I has a growth spurt that I could feel. Day after day my nipples tingled and ached. I felt the new breast tissue forming.
I do my chest massage routine fairly regularly, so I had noticed that they were becoming more than handfuls.
This continued into April, my tits had become obvious. I bought small tank shirts that compress my chest and cover those nipples.
Here's my point of view:

One day, in the shower, I shed a layer of skin from my chest. It was almost as if I had been sunbathing. You know like when your skin peels in the weeks following.
But this happened only where my breasts are, no where else. It wasn't a lot of skin, just a light amount. I guess my chest skin was stretching.
The side-boob is also obvious. My arms are constantly rubbing against them.

April was also a month of crazy vivid dreams. I understand that PM can cause that. I've been taking PM for a year. It works.
Another realization...I now have a shapely ass.
Please understand that since I began this NBE journey nearly 2 year ago, I've added 2-3 inches to my hips and bust. I'm also a slim person, so those inches that have been added have given me real curves.
My thighs are much fuller, my ass is much bigger. Was it the PM or the MACA that gave me this femme rear?
Geez my panties now fit like they should. My skinny jeans fit snugly, my thighs and butt look good.

A few days ago I tried on a B-cup bra and was shocked to learn that I could fill it. I have several B's as I would wear them with small breast forms (I no longer need those forms!).
The feel that goes with wearing a bra is priceless. I can really feel the weight of my chest being held up in the cups. I get chills sometimes.
I love that sensation of my breasts pressing against the fabric, and when my tits bounce and shift inside as I move about.

As a long time crossdresser, I spent a lot of effort altering my 'figure' into that female one. This required breast forms, hip/butt padding, constrictive form wear, etc.
Add makeup and the right outfit and presto!
I was good at it. We refer to it as 'passing', meaning that to most citizens you appear female, at least from a distance.
However, it was a hassle. When the day is over, all of that 'disguise' has to come off.
My point here? Now I no longer need all that gear to look femme, because now it's all me.
I've been told that I'm transitioning. I'm not, I'm only making some adjustments here and there.

About my breasts, I don't believe that they will ever develop that true female shape, but I could be wrong. They are wide, somewhat pointy, they stand out close to 2 inches from the ribs, but they are not as rounded as female breasts should be. Will they eventually fill in and round out?
Those knots behind the nipples are still there, and getting bigger.
Does all this mean that I could possibly end up in a C-cup if I continue to take PM? Will I ever stop taking it?
Halfway through April I ran out of PM. I was out of town so the only thing available was fenugreek. I hadn't used FG in a year but I needed something to tide me over.
The response to FG was mostly in the nipples, they began to randomly swell and harden. I was suprised, I'll continue with FG.
3 weeks later I was home and reunited with my PM. The last 2 weeks I've been back on 2000mg a day and I'm beginning to see growth again. I dont think that I lost much breast volume when I ran out of PM.

Meantime I've been adapting to my life with tits and an ass. There are things to learn about them, life is a little different now.
They are sensitive, sometimes they hurt, especially if bumped into. I'm learning to accommodate this.
I've been wearing different bras under tank tees all week, some bras fit better than others. I'm discovering my favorites.

Some of my wardrobe will never be worn without something under to conceal my tits. However most of my button shirts are now too tight at the chest.
My male jeans fit tighter. I'm filling out the seat and thighs much nicer now.

I touch my breasts a lot, besides the daily massages. I'll continually look down at them or brush my fingers across them. feeling the curves.
It is so nice to sit back topless and touch my breasts. My nipples are always sensitive, they respond to the lightest touch. I can feel them as they swell and tighten.

It's awesome to be continually reminded they are there. I can always feel them now.
Life is good.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon