Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My 'Breastnotes and Experiences'

Yes that's what this is about...my tits!
I started all this nearly 2 years ago, and at present I've gone from flat to femme.
Almost every day I learn something new about my breasts as they grow. This is a new set of sensations that have been introducing me to an aspect of being human that is primarily experienced by women.

This post possibly will become the first installment of those small events that occur resulting from my NBE experience.
This will also sevre as an outlet for me as I am a writer at heart.
I'll admit...I've been fascinated with breasts all my life. As a little lad I would always wonder what those were like, both to play with and own. I come from a huge family abundant with numerous girls of all ages. So as an avid observer there was no lack of scenery.
Always if there was a stray bra laying around I would always try it on for size and stuff the cups with whatever was handy.
Now my particular obsession never got in the way of living out my life and career unto an early retirement, it was just always there. 

I crossdressed for several decades, which I was passable at. At some point I became weary of using breast forms and I began to research into the possibility of having real breasts. This was at least 20 years ago, and NBE wasn't even a term. I was on AOL chatting with someone about wanting breasts.
This person intruduced me to the little known practice of taking certain herbs that would cause a male to develop breasts, which at the time was nearly unheard of. Of course I was doubtfull, back then.
Here's the kicker...he had sent me a list of 6 or 7 herbs, one herb was Fenugreek, another was Saw Palmetto, on and on.
He also wrote to me, "Take those herbs and you'll be filling those bra cups in no time!" 
It didn't sound possible, so I took no action, other than researching this method, to which there was very little information, I did nothing.
Today as I go about my daily thing sporting a nice pair of 36A breasts, I think about that old list and of course the 'what-ifs' start and oh well that's the breaks.

People here have asked me what my breasts feel like. They feel absolutely wonderful. Are they what I had imagined breasts to feel like? I was a little close. I always imagined that breasts would feel heavy and in a sense 'out there'. I was certainly right about that one!
Recently I've been experiencing a sort of random growing or stretching feeling around my nipples. Accompanied by that occasional tingling and itchy feel, I love those reminders of what is happening.
I wasn't ready for the inner structure. I mean I started with the small breast buds behind my nipples, but now those buds are 2-3 times wider as the inner parts of my tits are developing and slowly filling them out.
Now that my nipples have completely changed from the small flat male model, into big conical puffy female ones, I'm now concerned that I might begin to lactate, which I don't want to do.

Whenever I'm out shopping and I pass by the lingerie dept, I smile to myself because now I understand what women grow up with. What I mean here is that it is very validating to bra shop for myself. Also, my outlook towards women has changed to the effect that I now really have a little more in common with them.

This week has been interesting. I've been wearing my bras all the time now. Going braless is fun as my breasts push against my button shirts nicely. However when I wear tee-shirt my tits are very obvious.
I have a small selection of bras and I can fill them all.
I catch myself 'feeling' that I'm using breast forms, sometimes my breasts don't feel real, as if they are fake.
Perhaps that comes from so many years of conditioning.
I love the realization that they are in fact my own real breasts and they won't come off or disappear.

Maybe this is silly, but every morning I wake up and say good morning to my new girls and I feel them and see how much they've grown overnight.
Thank you for taking the time to share this with me.

That's a great story but would be even better with pics. Wink

I was surprised by how much pm feminized my brain.

I love having breasts. I caress them dreamily every morning upon waking. Try adding MSM to your regimen. Lotus recommends American Ginseng as a 2nd messenger. Also Citicoline boosts Growth Hormone by fourfold. Fenugreek, with Saponins is a better option than bargain brands of FG.

(12-09-2019, 05:11 AM)TwoMees Wrote:  That's a great story but would be even better with pics. Wink

I was surprised by how much pm feminized my brain.

hi  great  reading  can  i  ask  what  dosage  of  PM  you  take  ive  been  on  it  and  tried  various  other  herbs  alongside  it  for  about  18  months  and  my  wife  tells  me  my  boobs  are  about  an  A  cup  most  of  the  time  ive  been  taking  2 x 500  mg  per  day  ive  seen  posts  on  hear  where  guys  have  been  taking  as  much  as  3000  mgs  a  day  and  id  like  to  at  least  try  going  that  high  the  most  ive  got  to  is  2000  mg  per  day  but  if  i  get  something  wrong  with  me  i  tend  to  think  it  might  be  the  PM  thats  caused  it  and  back  off  .id  like  your  opinion  if  pos
thanks
debs

(12-09-2019, 02:56 AM)Carmen Wrote:  Yes that's what this is about...my tits!
I started all this nearly 2 years ago, and at present I've gone from flat to femme.
Almost every day I learn something new about my breasts as they grow. This is a new set of sensations that have been introducing me to an aspect of being human that is primarily experienced by women.

This post possibly will become the first installment of those small events that occur resulting from my NBE experience.
This will also sevre as an outlet for me as I am a writer at heart.
I'll admit...I've been fascinated with breasts all my life. As a little lad I would always wonder what those were like, both to play with and own. I come from a huge family abundant with numerous girls of all ages. So as an avid observer there was no lack of scenery.
Always if there was a stray bra laying around I would always try it on for size and stuff the cups with whatever was handy.
Now my particular obsession never got in the way of living out my life and career unto an early retirement, it was just always there. 

I crossdressed for several decades, which I was passable at. At some point I became weary of using breast forms and I began to research into the possibility of having real breasts. This was at least 20 years ago, and NBE wasn't even a term. I was on AOL chatting with someone about wanting breasts.
This person intruduced me to the little known practice of taking certain herbs that would cause a male to develop breasts, which at the time was nearly unheard of. Of course I was doubtfull, back then.
Here's the kicker...he had sent me a list of 6 or 7 herbs, one herb was Fenugreek, another was Saw Palmetto, on and on.
He also wrote to me, "Take those herbs and you'll be filling those bra cups in no time!" 
It didn't sound possible, so I took no action, other than researching this method, to which there was very little information, I did nothing.
Today as I go about my daily thing sporting a nice pair of 36A breasts, I think about that old list and of course the 'what-ifs' start and oh well that's the breaks.

People here have asked me what my breasts feel like. They feel absolutely wonderful. Are they what I had imagined breasts to feel like? I was a little close. I always imagined that breasts would feel heavy and in a sense 'out there'. I was certainly right about that one!
Recently I've been experiencing a sort of random growing or stretching feeling around my nipples. Accompanied by that occasional tingling and itchy feel, I love those reminders of what is happening.
I wasn't ready for the inner structure. I mean I started with the small breast buds behind my nipples, but now those buds are 2-3 times wider as the inner parts of my tits are developing and slowly filling them out.
Now that my nipples have completely changed from the small flat male model, into big conical puffy female ones, I'm now concerned that I might begin to lactate, which I don't want to do.

Whenever I'm out shopping and I pass by the lingerie dept, I smile to myself because now I understand what women grow up with. What I mean here is that it is very validating to bra shop for myself. Also, my outlook towards women has changed to the effect that I now really have a little more in common with them.

This week has been interesting. I've been wearing my bras all the time now. Going braless is fun as my breasts push against my button shirts nicely. However when I wear tee-shirt my tits are very obvious.
I have a small selection of bras and I can fill them all.
I catch myself 'feeling' that I'm using breast forms, sometimes my breasts don't feel real, as if they are fake.
Perhaps that comes from so many years of conditioning.
I love the realization that they are in fact my own real breasts and they won't come off or disappear.

Maybe this is silly, but every morning I wake up and say good morning to my new girls and I feel them and see how much they've grown overnight.
Thank you for taking the time to share this with me.

hi  great  reading  can  i  ask  what  dosage  of  PM  you  take  ive  been  on  it  and  tried  various  other  herbs  alongside  it  for  about  18  months  and  my  wife  tells  me  my  boobs  are  about  an  A  cup  most  of  the  time  ive  been  taking  2 x 500  mg  per  day  ive  seen  posts  on  hear  where  guys  have  been  taking  as  much  as  3000  mgs  a  day  and  id  like  to  at  least  try  going  that  high  the  most  ive  got  to  is  2000  mg  per  day  but  if  i  get  something  wrong  with  me  i  tend  to  think  it  might  be  the  PM  thats  caused  it  and  back  off  .id  like  your  opinion  if  pos
thanks
debs

Email

Hi Debbie, my regime is:   1 500 mg PM, Maca, FG and a vitamin D3 every 12 hours,
                                      1 RR per day.
                                      Daily massage.
                                      A continual mental image of how I want my breasts to look.

I drink whole milk regularly and water all day.

That’s a great regimen. Slow & steady wins the race. 
My results improved when I added Citicoline & MSM. 
I’ve been more CD minded lately, even if it’s just
around the house. Sometimes I feel growing pains 
when I’m just doing something super feminine. Whether 
it’s using a home laser on my legs, or doing housework
while wearing a bra, skirt & panties. It’s happened often 
enough to make me wonder if there’s a mental connection.
While I’ll never pass, I love dressing & feeling feminine.

"They've gotten larger, you need a bra."
That was my SO's response after not seeing me for several weeks.
She's been spending time in another state with one of our kids while I returned home to take care of biz and other obligations.
(I partially blame my breast growth on male gynecomastia Tongue ) the rest is from the supplements.

Yes my breasts continue to develop...but very slowly, which has been my goal from the start. 
To the new members here...please do not become impatient after starting your NBE journey. Yes we would love to awaken sporting a set of full breasts.
I've read those posts from newbies here starting out and expecting instant results, then they up their dosages in hopes of accelerating growth, but that is not how this works!
As several of the experienced members have stated...SLOW AND STEADY wins the race. Additionally speaking...this is not by any means a race!

My personal goal has been for gradual and even developement, and I have been successful in that respect.
I'm now easily fill an full A-cup and moving on to the B-cup level depending on the bra design.
I have cut back on my coffee intake and have made other minor dietary adjustments.
I've added vitamin B3 to my daily regime, which I probably should have been taking when I first began my NBE journey.

They are clearly visible under a lightly colored tee shirt, so I wear darker tee's. And I've been wearing sports bras which serve to smooth me out and support my new breasts.
I've entered the world of having real breasts and everything that goes with them...from showering, sleeping and to negotiating daily life.
I love feeling how they bounce and press against my clothing. My enlarged nipples are always responding to whatever stimulation they encounter.

As for those side effects, well they've been relatively minor. My libido has diminished somewhat, to which I attribute to my age (55+)
My energy level has suffered a bit, but I push past that and get things done whenever needed.
This is an addiction of sorts, I often wonder how far I will take this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(24-09-2019, 09:41 PM)Carmen Wrote:  "They've gotten larger, you need a bra."
She's been spending time in another state with one of our kids while I returned home to take care of biz and other obligations.
(I partially blame my breast growth on male gynecomastia Tongue ) the rest is from the supplements.

Yes my breasts continue to develop...but very slowly, which has been my goal from the start. 
To the new members here...please do not become impatient after starting your NBE journey. Yes we would love to awaken sporting a set of full breasts.
I've read those posts from newbies here starting out and expecting instant results, then they up their dosages in hopes of accelerating growth, but that is not how this works!
As several of the experienced members have stated...SLOW AND STEADY wins the race. Additionally speaking...this is not by any means a race!

My personal goal has been for gradual and even developement, and I have been successful in that respect.
I'm now easily fill an full A-cup and moving on to the B-cup level depending on the bra design.
I have cut back on my coffee intake and have made other minor dietary adjustments.
I've added vitamin B3 to my daily regime, which I probably should have been taking when I first began my NBE journey.

They are clearly visible under a lightly colored tee shirt, so I wear darker tee's. And I've been wearing sports bras which serve to smooth me out and support my new breasts.
I've entered the world of having real breasts and everything that goes with them...from showering, sleeping and to negotiating daily life.
I love feeling how they bounce and press against my clothing. My enlarged nipples are always responding to whatever stimulation they encounter.

As for those side effects, well they've been relatively minor. My libido has diminished somewhat, to which I attribute to my age (55+)
My energy level has suffered a bit, but I push past that and get things done whenever needed.

Great start!

(27-09-2019, 06:04 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(24-09-2019, 09:41 PM)Carmen Wrote:  "They've gotten larger, you need a bra."

Great start!

Aria this is more than a start...this is nearly 2 years of slow and careful growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon