Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My 'Breastnotes and Experiences'

Congratulations Carmen you are an inspiration, a question for you have you noticed any reduction in your belly midsection or have you always been very slim there?

(04-06-2020, 02:03 PM)michelle street Wrote:  

Congratulations Carmen you are an inspiration, a question for you have you noticed any reduction in your belly midsection or have you always been very slim there?

Thank you Michelle. I've always had a slim and trim waistline. Unfortunately when I was out of town for a month I was fed a lot of those fattening foods that I normally don't eat. This added close to 3 inches to my waist!!! My waistline was always 29-30 inches, I was very disappointed.

So now I'm working on restoring my 'girlish' figure.

I will feel much better after I reduce this midsection spare. I've never had a large gut and it is a real turn-off!
I want my figure back!  Wink

Carmen, your words and story are just inspiring. Love to hear how you have changed physically and emotionally.

Thank you for sharing, thanks for the pictures, they are just amazing. A goal to aspire to for sure.

hugs

michelle

Hi Carmen,
I'm a newbie here and just come across your post and find it absolutely awesome and inspiring, your journey is exactly what I am hoping for and if I can get similar results to what you have achieved, I'll be over the moon.
Like all the best advice on here it's taking it slow and steady, I'm certainly in it for the long run.
My personal quest is to lose the bit of a spare tyre I'm currently carrying around and and balance that off against some, hopefully, female(ish) breasts.
Love the updates through your post and love seeing the pics, pure simple proof that it can be dome over time.
Thanks for posting it has really inspired me.
Regards,
David

(30-09-2020, 07:00 PM)wee2er Wrote:  Hi Carmen,
I'm a newbie here and just come across your post and find it absolutely awesome and inspiring, your journey is exactly what I am hoping for and if I can get similar results to what you have achieved, I'll be over the moon.
Like all the best advice on here it's taking it slow and steady, I'm certainly in it for the long run.
My personal quest is to lose the bit of a spare tyre I'm currently carrying around and and balance that off against some, hopefully, female(ish) breasts.
Love the updates through your post and love seeing the pics, pure simple proof that it can be dome over time.
Thanks for posting it has really inspired me.
Regards,
David
Carmen. Great pictures dear. My question is how can you possible dress male with obvious breasts like yours?

I've neglected this blog 'My breastnotes and experiences' for too long, so here goes.

#1...This is an experience!
   These are real, they look real, feel real, yeah these are real. I love how they fill my bras.
    Connie had inquired (several years ago) about presenting male with obvious breasts. Well, everything is the same, with the exception of tee shirts.
    No tees in public, but at home its okay.
    I love them...I can feel them...they're always reminding me, 'here we are', just look down.
    Sometimes I can feel them growing, my nipples tingle and ache...teasingly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Absolutely beautiful. I hope for your results. 

Also a longtime CD, my goal is an A or B cup. Just enough to fill out my bras and give me a more feminine shape. Like you, I grew tired of the pads, forms and wigs; I felt I was deceiving my paramours.

I wonder tho, would I be able to stop at an A or B cup?

(02-07-2023, 07:24 PM)Carmen Wrote:  I've neglected this blog 'My breastnotes and experiences' for too long, so here goes.

#1...This is an experience!
   These are real, they look real, feel real, yeah these are real. I love how they fill my bras.
    Connie had inquired (several years ago) about presenting male with obvious breasts. Well, everything is the same, with the exception of tee shirts.
    No tees in public, but at home its okay.
    I love them...I can feel them...they're always reminding me, 'here we are', just look down.
    Sometimes I can feel them growing, my nipples tingle and ache...teasingly.r
Hello Carmen followed you posts ----very beautiful breasts and great  figure. Has been awhile since you posted just wondering how you are doing and any changes you would like to share Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon