Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BreastNexus and BreastNexum are Binary

BillyBoy_Delano, here`s the thing, I`m not into NBE and I`m certainly not a guy! But I made a lot of friends here in the early days of my journey, and that Alone qualifies me to belong here. it`s also a safe space for all sorts of queer folk, the Majority here are gender non conforming (think about it! LOL).
You probably belong here more than I do, and I don`t have a problem being here. Wink

I can't really believe this discussion is actually taking place here. Sad

It's very simple, this is a forum for GENETIC males who who want to grow breasts. That says it all, it has nothing to do with what clothes you want to wear, what your driving license says, or how far you want to go along the route towards transition.

Back in the day of the Nexus/Nexum split, I was against it and I still think it wasn't a particularly good idea from 'our' POV, although I can understand why the GENETIC ladies may have felt uncomfortable. Because even in these more enlightened times, many are still confused about non-binary genders and fear the real perverts and by extension those they see ( incorrectly) as part of that grouping.

Worst topic in board history?

(21-04-2020, 11:44 PM)dee-elle Wrote:  Worst topic in board history?

Why am I reading this? xD

(22-04-2020, 02:10 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

(21-04-2020, 11:44 PM)dee-elle Wrote:  Worst topic in board history?

Why am I reading this? xD

There's another site?

Yea, we're an offshoot of breastnexus.com. Good idea in my opinion.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon