Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BreastNexus and BreastNexum are Binary

Hi Billy here. I am not sure we are aware of NGC members of our groups. People like me are not male or female.  We should include folks like me in a new group like BreastNexut, because we are not binary. Or lets combine all genders in one group.

I think keeping nexus and nexum separate is a good idea
I didnt like it when they first split, but now its much easier to keep track of the birth gender you are talking too.
And it helps any advice you offer more on target.
Bobbi

Are the posts separated and categorized already? It would be simple to label them male, female and NGC.

I think that the only males on the female site are perverts. Maybe we should ask the girls what they think.

It is not a question of perversion. It is a question of gender equality.

This is a site for men who want to grow breasts.  Some want to go all the way with SRS, others just want to remain in between.  We even have sections depending on what the end goal is.  I'm pretty sure non-binary fits perfectly on this site.  No need to create another one.

I'm not sure the whole Breast Growth For Genetic Males part doesn't keep a lot of trans women and non-binary people away. They don't really want to be referred to as men that want to grow breasts. 

How it was set up before had some issues, like I posted in the wrong section once or twice not meaning to. The main users of BreastNexus are not trans in any way, just cis women who want larger breasts. Trans men and AFAB non-binary don't want breasts generally, so it was an odd mix the way it was, compared to trans sites at least. Trans sites generally frown upon herbals though. Even if they aren't as effective as HRT, they did help me come to a decision that I did want to transition without jumping through a bunch of hoops I wasn't ready to at the time.

I notice men posting on Breast Nexus. A spectrum of genders post on Breast Nexum. If we obey law in my State there are three genders. NGC is a box on the application for drivers liscense. In my opinion our sites are out of compliance to law.

(12-09-2019, 01:50 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I notice men posting on Breast Nexus. A spectrum of genders post on Breast Nexum. If we obey law in my State there are three genders. NGC is a box on the application for drivers liscense. In my opinion our sites are out of compliance to law.

That's not how it works.  Just because your state allows a "ngc"  that does not mean that every single website must include a section for men, women, and other.  The law merely applies to a selection on a license.  that's it.  

Now, should you believe that there is actually a demand for such a site, you should jump on the opportunity and create it yourself.

We are genetic males.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon