Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbals and conflicts

Last night whilst perusing the www for the latest info in the world of NBE, specifically the herbal stuff, I came across another NBE website that basically mimicked all the same information of those other sites that most of us are long familiar with.  
This particular site included a 'go/no-go' list of combinations of NBE related herbs. 

One example that got my attention was the combination of PM and FG, a 'no-go' combo, in their opinion. If combining these two herbs the result would be a 'cancellation' effect, thusly nullifying any attempts at NBE. 
Now I'm sitting here typing this topic sporting my officially real set of titties filling my fav A-cup push-up underwire bra and enjoying every minute of it.
I was amused...as FG has been my mainstay from the start. I got my first reactions and early budding on FG. 
Then I learned about and added PM early this year. 

Originally I have been trying to find more info on the potential conflict between PM and Maca, to which the site had given the combo a 'go' rating.
Previously I had encountered another article out there somewhere that those 2 herbs would essentially cancel each other out. 
Maca has been another of my original sups going back 2 years now. I continue to gain down there even after I added PM to my regime.
My ass has become more amply padded and rounder. The tape indicates another inch to my hips. I've also put an inch on my thighs. 

I sometimes wonder if I had never started on maca, would my results at this point have been better...or not?
Geez I despise it when doubt gets into the mix!
I ran out of Maca a week ago, my regular source had no stock but it's back in. So I ask you, should I continue with the Maca?
I'm leaning towards a yes, the result's speak for themselves. However I will always wonder about the possibilities, had I taken a slightly different avenue.

(05-09-2019, 09:58 PM)Carmen Wrote:  Last night whilst perusing the www for the latest info in the world of NBE, specifically the herbal stuff, I came across another NBE website that basically mimicked all the same information of those other sites that most of us are long familiar with.  
This particular site included a 'go/no-go' list of combinations of NBE related herbs. 

One example that got my attention was the combination of PM and FG, a 'no-go' combo, in their opinion. If combining these two herbs the result would be a 'cancellation' effect, thusly nullifying any attempts at NBE. 
Now I'm sitting here typing this topic sporting my officially real set of titties filling my fav A-cup push-up underwire bra and enjoying every minute of it.
I was amused...as FG has been my mainstay from the start. I got my first reactions and early budding on FG. 
Then I learned about and added PM early this year. 

Originally I have been trying to find more info on the potential conflict between PM and Maca, to which the site had given the combo a 'go' rating.
Previously I had encountered another article out there somewhere that those 2 herbs would essentially cancel each other out. 
Maca has been another of my original sups going back 2 years now. I continue to gain down there even after I added PM to my regime.
My ass has become more amply padded and rounder. The tape indicates another inch to my hips. I've also put an inch on my thighs. 

I sometimes wonder if I had never started on maca, would my results at this point have been better...or not?
Geez I despise it when doubt gets into the mix!
I ran out of Maca a week ago, my regular source had no stock but it's back in. So I ask you, should I continue with the Maca?
I'm leaning towards a yes, the result's speak for themselves. However I will always wonder about the possibilities, had I taken a slightly different avenue.

Carmen right there with ya. I see so much stuff that from all my use proves most of what is written hog wash. I think many folks may have poor health to start with, and maybe lack sleep too etc and low HGH. So then they try something and it gets a thumbs down. Little to know scientific work, 1000s upon 1000s of combos of age, T, E levels, body type, weight, you name it all so so many variables.

So that said I laugh too and so hard that my now 38b's giggle even with a bra on. Joke is on them, well most of them..

We have so much great info here that Lotus put together it is over the top great!

take care and I like your post a lot.. made me chuckle too

There are lots and lots of opinions when it comes to NBE, but no resource have I found that has the science that Lotus has provided us. One thing about FG to maximize its effects, is to get FG with a high percentage of Saponins. Stay away from the bargain brands of FG. My experience with FG Saponins is they didn’t have those maple syrup taste & smell like the cheaper brands. Also, if I’m not mistaken, Lotus’ research on American Ginseng is a Saponin, and is an excellent 2nd messenger. My favorite American Ginseng brand was Swanson’s, as I felt I got better results than another brand. The key to these supplements, is get the purest you can find. For instance, I believe Lotus’ favorite brand of Red Reishi, is a raw & ground powder. Thread jack-off.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon