Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tried Bi EST Estrogen Bi-EST 2.5 - Estriol & Estradiol Off of Amazon

So I tried this product recently and two things happened. Noticed a nice boost in general and more specifically in the one boob that otherwise seemed a bit less responsive to other approaches, including PM.

On the downside, this stuff clearly makes me dizzy - every time I use it. I've noticed this response over a number of days when I've tested using it (and also the absence of the same when not). The impact is not immediate, but more like 12 hours later.

This stuff contains both Estriol & Estradiol (although in minute quantities) and the experience has shed some light on whether I'd want to attempt the likes of estrogel (which is itself a weaker option among options for full HRT).

Other observations were that areolas were redder and more pronounced/darker than usual (making them even more noticeable).

Other than the dizziness, which is disconcerting, I've enjoyed using the product.

It's nice to see that the one somewhat lagging side was more responsive to even a light treatment of the real deal.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

interesting product ,after reading all the questions there with answers ,do you only use one pump yourself per breast? , you may try asking there to see if the company responds

(26-08-2019, 02:29 AM)michelle street Wrote:  interesting product ,after reading all the questions there with answers ,do you only use one pump yourself per breast? , you may try asking there to see if the company responds

I never gauged what a whole pump would even look like as I just squirted (less than a whole pump per squirt) some out and applied. I'm sure at times the way I did it was more than a whole pump...just not all at once.

The dizziness would come whether applied to wrists, inner thighs, nads or chest. For me, if I want to use the product, timing of application is a key consideration.

I wouldn't expect the company to suggest other than the specified amounts and applications (one pump total per day) for their product.

(26-08-2019, 01:12 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  So I tried this product recently and two things happened. Noticed a nice boost in general and more specifically in the one boob that otherwise seemed a bit less responsive to other approaches, including PM.

On the downside, this stuff clearly makes me dizzy - every time I use it. I've noticed this response over a number of days when I've tested using it (and also the absence of the same when not). The impact is not immediate, but more like 12 hours later.

This stuff contains both Estriol & Estradiol (although in minute quantities) and the experience has shed some light on whether I'd want to attempt the likes of estrogel (which is itself a weaker option among options for full HRT).

Other observations were that areolas were redder and more pronounced/darker than usual (making them even more noticeable).

Other than the dizziness, which is disconcerting, I've enjoyed using the product.

It's nice to see that the one somewhat lagging side was more responsive to even a light treatment of the real deal.
Verge,
I did PM for about 6 months.  Decided I was male staying male and opted for more good "E".  I found "inhousepharmacy.vu" .  You can buy E in about any formulation and dosage you desire.  I have used Progynova 1mg and 2mg and Estradot patches.  No prescription required.  Give it a try.

Cat

(04-10-2019, 09:57 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  
(26-08-2019, 01:12 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  So I tried this product recently and two things happened. Noticed a nice boost in general and more specifically in the one boob that otherwise seemed a bit less responsive to other approaches, including PM.

Verge,
I did PM for about 6 months.  Decided I was male staying male and opted for more good "E".  I found "inhousepharmacy.vu" .  You can buy E in about any formulation and dosage you desire.  I have used Progynova 1mg and 2mg and Estradot patches.  No prescription required.  Give it a try.

Cat

Aware of that option (and we've discussed that a bit, the gel in particular), but wanted to merely dip a toe (a nipple perhaps) into those waters first with this product myself.

The good news is that it does have an impact and the dizziness I felt early on with it has subsided. Either way, I think I actually needed to start with this OTC "e" even if I were to venture into prescriptive options any time soon in the future.

Verge,

Cat

Cat, 
I have been debating going that route as well, with staying male how has the low does E worked out?  I want breast and nipple growth and maybe just a bit of fat transfer to my butt.  Currently using PM/WP primarily with a noggleberry and PM topical.

Just curious how your results were in staying male.

(07-01-2020, 08:56 PM)missingaria Wrote:  

Verge,

Cat

Cat, 
I have been debating going that route as well, with staying male how has the low does E worked out?  I want breast and nipple growth and maybe just a bit of fat transfer to my butt.  Currently using PM/WP primarily with a noggleberry and PM topical.

Have used progynova 1mg and 2mg for about 8 months.  One pill for 7 days then off for seven days.  Then switched to Estradot patches. I use Estadot 50 patches and use one patch for 3 1/2 days on and then 3 1/2 days off.  I get a fair amount of internal breast tissue growth but not too much added fat in the breast.  I also use SuppleNips (suction cups) to help stimulate nipple development/growth.  I did get some breast development but rather small growth but good internal tissue development which is very sensitive.  My nipples have grown about three fold and sensitivity.  No loss of function and to my surprise, my wife has recently noticed my "titties" as she calls them and stimulates my nipples during sex.  A win-win!

Cat

(08-01-2020, 02:10 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  

Verge,

Cat

Cat, 

Have used progynova 1mg and 2mg for about 8 months.  One pill for 7 days then off for seven days.  Then switched to Estradot patches. I use Estadot 50 patches and use one patch for 3 1/2 days on and then 3 1/2 days off.  I get a fair amount of internal breast tissue growth but not too much added fat in the breast.  I also use SuppleNips (suction cups) to help stimulate nipple development/growth.  I did get some breast development but rather small growth but good internal tissue development which is very sensitive.  My nipples have grown about three fold and sensitivity.  No loss of function and to my surprise, my wife has recently noticed my "titties" as she calls them and stimulates my nipples during sex.  A win-win!

Cat
 Using spiro or any T blockers?

(08-01-2020, 06:01 PM)missingaria Wrote:  
(08-01-2020, 02:10 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  

Verge,

Cat

Cat, 

Cat
 Using spiro or any T blockers?
Nope.  Low dose E only.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon