Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A quick question From a new adventurer (In relation to alcohol consumption)

Hiya ! 

After lurking and reading for a little while, I’m looking at starting to interact more. Will be introducing myself properly in the correct section soon.

But for now a quick question. Started PM 4 days ago initially a regime of 500 mg morn and 500mg at night and then looking at increasing to 1500 after day 7 All seems well thus far. 

Tonight I’m going for a drink with friends and just thought about the safety and possible interactions with alcohol If know and if there are any ? Thoughts, experiences would be appreciated. (Also let me know if I have been lazy and missed a similar archived post)

Thanks,

Chlo x

(22-08-2019, 05:11 PM)Chloeboo Wrote:  Hiya ! 

After lurking and reading for a little while, I’m looking at starting to interact more. Will be introducing myself properly in the correct section soon.

But for now a quick question. Started PM 4 days ago initially a regime of 500 mg morn and 500mg at night and then looking at increasing to 1500 after day 7 All seems well thus far. 

Tonight I’m going for a drink with friends and just thought about the safety and possible interactions with alcohol If know and if there are any ? Thoughts, experiences would be appreciated. (Also let me know if I have been lazy and missed a similar archived post)

Thanks,

Chlo x

None that I am aware of. Just take it easy, you're already taxing your liver with nbe.

Beer seems to help growing boobs (and a belly) even without PM...

I live in London and go out quite frequently for a pint or three while on PM. The only effect I noticed is a slight sense of drunkness after the 7th pint, but it may not be because of PM.
Breast growth did not change pace.

On a side note: the day after drinking 7 pints I usually feel "bigger". I blame the extra liquids in my body for that, but it goes away almost as fast as the hangover.

I drank and took PM for a pretty long time before switching to HRT.

Both are really tough on your liver. I had some weird pains in that area when I mixed the two, so I mainly just took it in the daytime when I was drinking a lot.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon